via Free Republic
A judge on Wednesday dismissed child neglect charges against three of the five suspects who were arrested after a New Mexico compound bust earlier this month. Eleven children were found living in filth and the body of a 3-year-old boy was discovered during the raid.
The compound was linked to “extremist Muslims,” where it was discovered one suspect was training the children, ages 1 to 15, to commit school shootings, according to court documents.
Fox News ✔ @FoxNews BREAKING NEWS: Judge dismisses all charges against 3 ‘extremist Muslim’ New Mexico compound suspects https://fxn.ws/2Peuah
12:01 PM – Aug 29, 2018 Fox News: Live Breaking News icon Fox News: Live Breaking News Real News. Real Honest Opinion.
4.5/5.0 stars – 224,110 ratings 964 2,780 people are talking about this Twitter Ads info and privacy
Prosecutors missed a 10-day deadline for a hearing to establish probable cause for the child neglect charges, Judge Emilio Chavez said, the Associated Press reported.
Lucas Morton, Subhannah Wahhaj and Hujrah Wahha can still be charged by prosecutors, but there was no indication as to how things would move forward, the Associated Press said.
Siraj Ibn Wahhaj, 39, and his partner, Jany Leveille, still face charges. It was Siraj Ibn Wahhaj’s 3-year-old son whose remains were discovered at the compound.
There were 11 children discovered at the compound, whom Taos County Sheriff Jerry Hogrefe described as looking like “third world country refugees not only with no food or fresh water, but with no shoes, personal hygiene and basically dirty rags for clothing,” Fox News had reported. The conditions were “the ugliest looking, filthiest” he had ever seen, the sheriff added.
Authorities described Wahhaj as “heavily armed with an AR15 rifle, five loaded 30 round magazines, and four loaded pistols, including one in his pocket when he was taken down” when the compound was raided, Hogrefe said, Fox reported.
Hogrefe has said that the adults at the compound were “considered extremist of the Muslim belief,” but he did not elaborate, CBS News had reported.
Prosecutors said that Wahhaj was using the guns to train the children “how to perform mass school shootings,” The Daily mail had reported.
The compound, located near the Colorado border, is linked to “extreme Muslims,” according to various reports, includingFox News.
The New York Post had revealed that Siraj Wahhaj is the son of a Brooklyn imam of the same name, who is 68 years old and leads the Masjid At-Taqwa in Bedford-Stuyvesant, according to several congregants.
“Prosecutors named the elder Siraj Wahhaj — born Jeffrey Kearse — as an unindicted co-conspirator in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing. He also was a character witness in the trial of convicted terror plotter Sheik Omar Abdel Rahman,” The Post reported.
The imam was at one point on a list of people who “may be alleged as co-conspirators” to the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, court documents released by prosecutors Wednesday said, CBS had reported.
The elder Siraj Wahhaj testified as a character witness for the “blind sheikh” Omar Abdel Rahman, who was convicted in 1995 of plotting terror attacks in the United States, CBS said.
There was a monthlong investigation into the disappearance of the younger Wahhaj’s son, 3-year-old Abdul-ghani Wahhaj, who is said to have medical issues and went missing from Georgia in December 2017, Fox said.
You can almost smell the fear in the Get Trump camp that Bruce Ohr might be the thread that could be pulled to unravel the conspiracy of high-ranking officials to spy on the Trump campaign and then, after the election, put into action the “insurance policy” Peter Strzok mentioned to his mistress (and co-worker) Lisa Page in an August 2016 text message, to remove a duly elected president from office.
The New York Times, which serves as a pilot fish for the rest of the media, has been working hard to minimize the damage he might do. On August 17, as Ohr’s name was being introduced to inhabitants of the MSM bubble thanks to a threat by President Trump to remove his security clearance, the Times outright lied about his position in the Department of Justice, calling him a “midlevel” official in the DOJ. This lie was picked up and repeated in many other articles and was used on cable news reports extensively, thereby falsely branding him as a minor player caught up and persecuted by Trump and anyone else paying attention.
Ohr was, prior to his demotion, the top-ranked career official (i.e., not a political appointee) in the Justice Department. While the Times has not (so far as I have been able to discover) issued an official correction for this lie, the day before yesterday, it called him a “senior career Justice Department official” and yesterday, in its report on the hearing (didn’t the Times cover this itself?), ran an Associated Press report that called him “a high-ranking official in the deputy attorney general’s office” but identified his significance in the lede as “[a] longtime government lawyer who has become a central figure in President Donald Trump’s efforts to undermine the Russia investigation.” Other media went along with this Ohr-as-victim party line; CNN, for instance, called him the “Justice Department official in Trump’s crosshairs.”
One side benefit of Ohr’s appearance is that we now finally have more than one picture of Ohr. Up until yesterday, the sole picture of the former number-four official in the Obama Justice Department was from the ceremony accompanying an award he had received years ago. Here is a new head shot taken from Fox News video of his arrival:
Sara Carter penned an article that helps tie together a number of events that lead one to some entertaining conclusions. I have long believed that Carter Page and George Papadopoulos were framed by the FBI and DOJ working together with the DNC. We still need to know to whom is Josef Mifsud connected. Sara gave us some very important information. The Russia hoax began not with Pdop or Page, but with Michael Flynn:
“Flynn was pushed out by Obama and then became a thorn in the side of Obama and the Clintons when he joined the Trump campaign,” said a former senior intelligence source with knowledge of what happened. “The investigation into Trump didn’t start with Carter Page or George Papadapolous, but with Flynn. Flynn was already on the CIA and Clinton target list. Those same people sure as hell didn’t want him in the White House and they sure as hell didn’t want Trump to win.”
By Rick Moran
The issue of a Chinese spy working in the office of California senator Dianne Feinstein has become the non-story of the year – perhaps of the young century. Details of the whys and wherefores regarding the employment of a Chinese operative in the office of the former chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee don’t seem to interest anyone in particular, but especially the media and even leading Republicans.
It’s as if a veil has been drawn over the entire story. And what a story it is.
The questions that Feinstein herself is avoiding are related not only to the spy in her office, but also to Feinstein’s longstanding ties with the Chinese communist government and the cozy relationship she has cultivated with it.
Comment by Jim Campbell
August 25th, 2018
Where do we find people that can rise to such positions with apparently little knowledge of the U.S. Constitution?
For the sake of argument Holder’s meandering is correct, this is a top level terrorist responsible for killing.
Wouldn’t the proper thing be to close in on him immediately, take him alive and then let the CIA take him into international waters to squeeze him for all the information.
Local Input~ The General Atomics MQ-1 Predator ‘Drone’, which can carry and fire two Hellfire missiles. Credit: General Atomics
Remember again, a drone won’t just take out the tango but the innocents in the location as well.
Eric Holder informed Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) in writing that the White House would be within its legal authority to execute an American citizen via drone on U.S. soil if that person was determined to pose a threat…
View original post 274 more words
The mainstream media took no notice of a federal court filing that exposes a $84 million money-laundering conspiracy Democrats executed during the 2016 presidential election.
The press continues to feed the dying Russia collusion conspiracy theory, spending Friday’s news cycle regurgitating Democrat talking points from the just-filed Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act lawsuit against the Trump campaign, WikiLeaks, and Russia.
Yet the mainstream media took no notice of last week’s federal court filing that exposes an $84 million money-laundering conspiracy the Democratic National Committee and the Hillary Clinton campaign executed during the 2016 presidential election in violation of federal campaign-finance law.
That lawsuit, filed last week in a DC district court, summarizes the DNC-Clinton conspiracy and provides detailed evidence from Federal Election Commission (FEC) filings confirming the complaint’s allegations that Democrats undertook an extensive scheme to violate federal campaign limits.
Court documents recently filed by the government further rock the credibility of Russia Special Counsel Robert Mueller because they show that as FBI Director Mueller he worked to cover up the connection between a Florida Saudi family and the 9/11 terrorist attacks. The documents reveal that Mueller was likely involved in publicly releasing deceptive official agency statements about a secret investigation of the Saudis, who lived in Sarasota, with ties to the hijackers. A Florida journalism nonprofit uncovered the existence of the secret FBI investigation that was also kept from Congress.
Under Mueller’s leadership, the FBI tried to discredit the story, publicly countering that agents found no connection between the Sarasota Saudi family and the 2001 terrorist plot. The reality is that the FBI’s own files contained several reports that said the opposite, according to the Ft. Lauderdale-based news group’s ongoing investigation. Files obtained by reporters in the course of their lengthy probe reveal that federal agents found “many connections” between the family and “individuals associated with the terrorist attacks on 9/11/2001.” The FBI was forced to release the once-secret reports because the news group sued in federal court when the information wasn’t provided under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA).
The disingenuous statements were issued by FBI officials in Miami and Tampa in a desperate effort to disparage a 2011 story exposing the agency’s covert investigation of the Sarasota Saudis as well as reporting that it had been concealed from Congress. Mueller is referenced in a document index that was ordered by a federal judge to be created in late November 2017. The south Florida judge, William J. Zloch, a Ronald Reagan appointee, asked the FBI to explain where it had discovered dozens of pages of documents in the public-records case filed six years ago. The index reference to then-FBI Director Mueller appears in an item involving an agency white paper written a week after the publication of a news story about the abrupt departure of Saudis Abdulaziz and Anoud al-Hijji from their Sarasota area home about two weeks before 9/11. The couple left behind their cars, clothes, furniture, jewelry and other personal items. “It was created to brief the FBI Director concerning the FBI’s investigation of 4224 Escondito Circle,” the al-Hijjis’ address, the index says.
Though the recently filed court documents reveal Mueller received a briefing about the Sarasota Saudi investigation, the FBI continued to publicly deny it existed and it appears that the lies were approved by Mueller. Not surprisingly, he didn’t respond to questions about this new discovery emailed to his office by the news organization that uncovered it. Though the mainstream media has neglected to report this relevant development, it’s difficult to ignore that it chips away at Mueller’s credibility as special counsel to investigate if Russia influenced the 2016 presidential election. Even before the Saudi coverup documents were exposed by nonprofit journalists, Mueller’s credentials were questionable to head any probe. Back in May Judicial Watch reminded of Mueller’s misguided handiwork and collaboration with radical Islamist organizations as FBI director.
Back in 2013 Judicial Watch exclusively obtained droves of records documenting how, under Mueller’s leadership, the FBI purged all anti-terrorism training material deemed “offensive” to Muslims after secret meetings between Islamic organizations and the then-FBI chief. Judicial Watch had to sue to get the records and published an in-depth report on the scandal in 2013 and a lengthier, updated follow-up in 2015. As FBI director, Mueller bent over backwards to please radical Islamist groups and caved into their demands. The agency eliminated the valuable anti-terrorism training material and curricula after Mueller met with various Islamist organizations, including those with documented ties to terrorism. Among them were two organizations— Islamic Society of North America (ISNA) and Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR)—named by the U.S. government as unindicted co-conspirators in the 2007 Holy Land Foundation terrorist financing case. CAIR is a terrorist front group with extensive links to foreign and domestic Islamists. It was founded in 1994 by three Middle Eastern extremists (Omar Ahmad, Nihad Awad and Rafeeq Jaber) who ran the American propaganda wing of Hamas, known then as the Islamic Association for Palestine.