In response to Obama’s recent impeachable offense of publicly announcing his proposed unilateral Executive Action on immigration, I have ‘snail-mailed’ my Representative, Darrell Issa, and my 2 Senators, Barbara Boxer and Diane Feinstein, at both their Washington D.C. and local offices, with the following letter and demand for their proper constitutional action of impeachment.
If you agree with these sentiments, then may I suggest that you submit a similar (or the same) letter to your Representative and Senators as well.
The advantage to this course of action is that when you write to your Congress-member:
- You put the burden on them to respond, but when you fail to write Congress, the failure lies with you.
- Congressional staffers must read your letter to count your position and choose which form letter to send (if there is one).
- They will be thinking about what you say … and will report it to their ‘boss’ (your public servant).
- They may have to confront being an accessory and accomplice to immoral, evil, or treasonous acts, should they, or their ‘boss’, fail to respond lawfully and constitutionally.
Let the impeachment process of ‘discovery’ begin. And once the imposter and hoax is ‘discovered’, let the removal and nullification processes begin.
In Liberty and In Truth.
Neil B. Turner
Citizens for the Constitution
Dear (Representative Issa/Senator Boxer/Senator Feinstein);
You and/or your colleagues in Congress recently placed the occupier of the Office of President of the United States, Barack Hussein Obama, on official notice* that if he dared to act unilaterally on Immigration and Naturalization, beyond the constitutional authority of the Executive Branch, you would be forced to use the tools afforded to Congress by the Constitution to stop such an unconstitutional act.
* In part, that OFFICIAL NOTICE states …:
“Instead of proceeding with ill-advised executive action, we implore you to work with Congress to enact legislation to address our broken immigration system,” the Chairmen said in a letter to President Obama. “We strongly urge you to respect the Constitution and abandon any unconstitutional, unilateral executive actions on immigration. Let’s secure the border, enforce our immigration laws in the interior of the United “States, and build a broad consensus for immigration reform. Otherwise, as the chairmen of the committees with oversight over border security and our nation’s immigration laws, we will be forced to use the tools afforded to Congress by the Constitution to stop your administration from successfully carrying out your plan.”
The U.S. Constitution states precisely what Congress can and must do when an Oval Office occupant is acting against the United States and beyond their Constitutional authority….
Article II – Section 4 states – “The President, Vice President and all civil officers of the United States, shall be removed from office on impeachment for, and conviction of, treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors.”
In this case, Obama’s publicly announced proposed unilateral Executive Action on immigration meets the following tests…
- Such an action is beyond the legal authority of the Executive Branch, and, as a result, it is/will be a direct violation of the U.S. Constitution;
- The proposed action is of, by and for La Raza and millions of illegal aliens, not the American people, and, as such, it is an overt act and declaration of war against the American people;
- The proposed action directly threatens both national sovereignty, security, and the rule of law, and, as such, it is an overt act and declaration of war against the American people and national security;
- Congress has placed Obama on OFFICIAL NOTICE in advance of his publicly announced proposed action, and, as a result, the action will be with the prior knowledge that it is unconstitutional and illegal.
THIS IS AN IMPEACHABLE OFFENSE – It involves bribery from groups like La Raza via their millions in democrat campaign donations and lobby efforts. It involves numerous high crimes and misdemeanors, the result of which rises to the level of treason against the United States and the American people.
Congress must impeach Barack Obama for his unconstitutional actions (to include usurping the Office of President with forensically-proven forged and fabricated ID’s (Certificate of Birth and Selective Service Registration) and a self-published stolen SS# 042-68-4425 that fails E-Verify). Suing Obama is nothing more than an overt attempt to escape the constitutional authority and duties of Congress by avoiding the obvious remedy prescribed for just such an occasion in the U.S. Constitution.
The North American Law Center (NALC) (http://NorthAmericanLawCenter.org/), working in concert with numerous patriot groups across America, recently placed House Republicans on notice (REPUBLICANS CAN STOP EXECUTIVE ORDER AMNESTY DEAD by JB Williams) on how to stop unconstitutional executive amnesty, having previously issued Proposed Articles of Impeachment ( NALC: PROPOSED ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT).
Obama is forcing the members of Congress to either Impeach him, … or to stand down as he finishes off the destruction of our Constitutional Republic. As your constituent, I expect you to honor your oath as a public servant, and act accordingly.
Please reply as to your intentions in this matter … i.e. when you will start the Impeachment process or why you won’t … so that I, and We The People, can act accordingly.
In Liberty and In Truth.
/s/ Neil B. Turner