In 2008, the Obama campaign represented “Hope and Change” and inspired millions of voters to pull the lever for the unknown man from Illinois. At his campaign rallies, it was commonplace to see supporters fainting, overcome with raw emotion. Obama’s 2008 campaign was fueled by an amazing combination of energy and optimism rarely seen in American politics.
In the 2008 election, it was our nation’s chance to elect our first African American as President. It was a strike against the sins of slavery and racism in America’s past and a way to launch our country toward a bright future of racial harmony and progress.
What a difference four years makes!
Since Barack Obama has no respect for America or Americans, he will doubtlessly announce that the October 2012 unemployment rate is about 6.5% or some other ridiculous lie. Does it make any difference? Not really, because he and the Charlie McCarthy dummy who is posing as our Vice President won’t be able to survive the reality of what they have done to us since January 2009.
The problems Obama will face are growing, not subsiding.
The FAIL is strong in this One.
- There are 1.2 million fewer jobs in America today than there were when Obama was inaugurated.
- On the day Obama was sworn into office, the number of “long-term unemployed workers” in the United States was approximately 2.6 million. Today, that number is 5.6 million.
- The average duration of unemployment in the United States currently stands at an all-time record high.
- Over the course to date of the Obama administration worker health insurance costs have climbed by 23%.
- During Obama’s tenure as president the average price of a gallon of gasoline in the United States has increased by 90 percent.
- Since Obama took the oath of office home values in the United States have declined by 13 percent.
- New home sales in the U.S. set a brand new all-time record low in 2009, they set a brand new all-time record low again in 2010, and they set yet another all-time record low once again during 2011. Quite the record there, Mister Obama.
- The number of Americans living in ‘poverty’ has risen by more than 6 million under the economic policies of Obama.
- Obama’s Presidenty has witnessed the number of Americans on food stamps increase from 32 million to 46 million.
- The amount of tax payer money that the federal government gives directly to Americans has increased by 32 percent since the advent of the Obama Administration.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the percentage of Americans living in “extreme poverty” has reached an all-time high during Obama’s time in office.
- When Barack Obama was inaugurated, an ounce of gold was trading for about $850. Today an ounce of gold trades at more than $1700 an ounce.
- The size of the U.S. national debt (total owed vice current shortfall) has balooned by 44 percent since Obama took his oath of office.
- During Obama’s first two years in the Oval Office (with a Congress controlled by his party), the U.S. government added more to the U.S. national debt than the first 100 U.S. Congresses combined.
- During the Obama administration, the U.S. government accumulated more debt than it did from the time George Washington took office to the time that George H. W. Bush left office.
- The U.S. national debt has been increasing by an average of more than 4 billion dollars per day since the beginning of the Obama administration.
How many more reasons do you need to send this bozo back home?
photo by Gateway Pundit
America finally wakes up.
After three years of doom, gloom and disaster, Americans finally blame President Obama, the worst jobs president since the Great Depression, for the nation’s dismal economy.
The Politico reported: