Between his stays in Havana and Buenos Aires, Grabien Crowdsource News counted at least 15 times Obama talked down his employer, The United States of America. That was when he wasn’t dancing the tango and doing the wave with the commie dictator of Cuba while Brussels burned.
Specifically, he said …
- America must have the “courage to acknowledge” its role in Argentina’s human-rights abuses
- America can’t be slow talking about human-rights violations, as we’ve done in Argentina
- The Constitution’s separation of powers makes it hard for America to adapt to the changing times
- America must do more to promote equality
- America needs to reduce discrimination
- America suffers from “political polarization”
- America was built by slaves
- America has too much money in politics
- America has a problem with racially-biased criminal justice system, a racially-biased society, and a legacy of slavery & segregation
- Many American states would have forbidden his biracial parents to marry — had they tried
- Many American schools in the south were segregated when he was young
- American democracy is imperfect
- America’s political process is not pretty, as evidenced by the current 2016 race
- Cuba’s Castro’s more readily sharing his thoughts on where America is “falling short” will help us improve
- He “doesn’t disagree” with Castro’s view that America should provide “free” health care, education, and social security to all
We’d like to add his insane views on communism to help clarify why he insults the USA throughout the world.
Barack Obama told an audience of Argentinian youth that the differences between communism, socialism and capitalism make interesting conversation but just pick whatever works. The ideological-left US president suddenly doesn’t have an affinity for ideology.
He said in the past there was a sharp division between communists, socialists and capitalists but that is merely an intellectual argument and it’s not so today.