Hillary Deleted Subpoenaed Emails Related to Benghazi Terror Attack

thumb
Moonbattery
Evidence accrues that Shrillary belongs in a federal penitentiary:
The State Department says about 30 emails that may be related to the 2012 attack on U.S. compounds in Benghazi, Libya, are among the thousands of Hillary Clinton emails recovered during the FBI’s recently closed investigation into her use of a private server.
That’s not the Freedom Caucus. That’s the Democrats’ own State Department admitting this.
Government lawyers told U.S. District Court Judge Amit P. Mehta Tuesday that an undetermined number of the emails among the 30 were not included in the 55,000 pages previously provided by Clinton.
But… but… she gave her word that she turned over everything government-related!
I’m sure the government will hold the Democratic Party nominee for president to account for deleting classified emails that dealt specifically with a terrorist attack against Americans in Libya, Americans that even worked for the government, four of which died in the attack.
Oh wait, the FBI has already said Hillary shouldn’t be charged for anything.
WHAT A FARCE!
The Benghazi emails were subpoenaed by Congress on March 4, 2015. It appears she had deleted them the previous December. However, the State Department had asked her to turn over her work-related correspondence on October 28, 2014.
At the very least this strongly suggests that she willfully mishandled classified information, and that she perjured herself to cover it. Even a half-serious attempt at justice would likely place her behind bars. Yet she will be our next president.