LABOR DAY DOC DUMP…
PORN PHISHING SCHEME…
SHE CLICKED ON IT!
CLINTON SIGNED FOR RECEIVING CLASSIFIED TRAINING — SAID SHE DIDN’T…
LOST CELL PHONES WITH SENSITIVE INFO…
THOUGHT CLASSIFIED MARKINGS WERE ‘ALPHABETICAL PARAGRAPHS’…
WITHHELD 17,500 EMAILS…
LIST: THINGS SHE ‘COULD NOT REMEMBER’…
VIDEO FLASHBACK: FEARED INVESTIGATIONS…
FBI DOWNLOADS ON HILLARY
‘CAN’T RECALL’ AFTER HER FALL!
(Excerpt) Read more at drudgereport.com …
H/T Free Republic
that Shrillary belongs in a federal penitentiary:
The State Department says about 30 emails that may be related to the 2012 attack on U.S. compounds in Benghazi, Libya, are among the thousands of Hillary Clinton emails recovered during the FBI’s recently closed investigation into her use of a private server.
That’s not the Freedom Caucus. That’s the Democrats’ own State Department admitting this.
Government lawyers told U.S. District Court Judge Amit P. Mehta Tuesday that an undetermined number of the emails among the 30 were not included in the 55,000 pages previously provided by Clinton.
But… but… she gave her word that she turned over everything government-related!
I’m sure the government will hold the Democratic Party nominee for president to account for deleting classified emails that dealt specifically with a terrorist attack against Americans in Libya, Americans that even worked for the government, four of which died in the attack.
Oh wait, the FBI has already said Hillary shouldn’t be charged for anything.
WHAT A FARCE!
The Benghazi emails were subpoenaed by Congress
on March 4, 2015
. It appears she had deleted them the previous December. However, the State Department had asked her to turn over her work-related correspondence on October 28, 2014.
At the very least this strongly suggests that she willfully mishandled classified information, and that she perjured herself to cover it. Even a half-serious attempt at justice would likely place her behind bars. Yet she will be our next president.
The same people who want you to believe that man-caused global warming is real want you to believe Hillary Clinton has done nothing wrong. It’s called suspension of disbelief. At the moment Clinton is attempting to bury Donald Trump in negative ads. It is a typical Clinton tactic – a smokescreen meant to cloud the truth about the degree of Clinton corruption which is so baldly evident. Nothing epitomizes that corruption as this article:
Emails Show Clinton Foundation Donor Reached Out To Hillary Clinton Before Arms Export Boost
Emails just released by the State Department appear to show Clinton Foundation officials brokering a meeting between then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and a top military leader of Bahrain — a Middle Eastern country that is a major foundation donor. Soon after the correspondence about a meeting, Clinton’s State Department significantly increased arms export authorizations to the country’s autocratic government, even as that nation moved to crush pro-democracy protests.
In a statement quoted by the Wall Street Journal, a Clinton spokesperson, Josh Schwerin, said of the newly released correspondence: “The fact remains that Hillary Clinton never took action as secretary of state because of donations to the Clinton Foundation.”
The emails, which were obtained through a lawsuit by the conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch, detail how foundation operations and State Department business intersected, even though they were supposed to be walled off from one another. Last week, Clinton’s campaign said the foundation would stop accepting foreign government donations if she is elected president — but did not explain why it accepted that money while Clinton was America’s top diplomat.
Washington Free Beacon
The Obama administration is withholding from Congress details about how $1.3 billion in U.S. taxpayer funds was delivered to Iran, according to conversations with lawmakers, who told the Washington Free Beacon that the administration is now stonewalling an official inquiry into the matter.
The Departments of State, Treasury, and Justice have all rebuffed a congressional probe into the circumstances surrounding the $1.3 billion payment to Iran, which is part of an additional $400 million cash payout that occurred just prior to the release of several U.S. hostages and led to accusations that the administration had paid Iran a ransom.
The Obama administration has admitted in recent days that the $400 million cash delivery to Iran was part of an effort to secure the release of these American hostages, raising further questions on Capitol Hill about White House efforts to suppress these details from the public.
The $400 million was part of a $1.7 billion legal settlement reached with Iran earlier this year. Congressional inquiries into how this money reached Iran are failing to get answers.
SECURE FREEDOM MINUTE
What a difference it makes when the media does what it is supposed to in our constitutional republic! A free press is supposed to hold officials accountable. Tragically, that mostly hasn’t happened during the Obama years.
In recent days, however, the Wall Street Journal revealed that the Obama administration paid a $400 million ransom to the jihadist Iranian government for several American hostages. President Obama and his flacks insisted no such thing had happened.
Well, yesterday, the Journal published the details of the carefully synchronized transaction that resulted in the release of the Americans as pallets of cash were turned over to the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps – the mullahs’ terrorism arm.
The State Department’s spokesman finally confirmed the obvious: Team Obama did pay ransom.
It’s bad enough that we have been repeatedly lied to. Worse yet, we are all now potential hostages.