Islamic State-linked Twitter Account Threatens New Attacks In U.S. For 9/11

Family Security Matters

Several tweets from an Islamic State follower identifying himself as Abu Mohammed al-Khorasani hint that the terror group could be plotting new attacks inside the U.S. on the upcoming anniversary of 9/11.

A tweet featuring the Twitter hashtags ILLINOIS#, #11septmber and #KillAllAmericans went out at 12:04 p.m. Monday Aug. 31 saying, “Peace on the P.K. [a kind Russian machine gun] Its shots are thematic (rhymes) It strikes America. Our State is victorious.” A photo of the second airliner just before it hit the South Tower of the World Trade Center on Sept. 11, 2001 appeared in the tweet.

Six minutes later, al-Khorasani tweeted the same hashtags together with a muddled Arabic phrase saying, “If you say to me, Dushka (a kind of Russian machine gun) Oh God, You have a petitioner (Masha, rhymes with Dushka) He strikes America [sic] and our State is victorious.” A graphic saying, “every American citizen is a legitimate target for us,” followed the text.

On Sunday, al-Khorasani wrote a similar threat, saying “SOON,” accompanied by an image of Osama Bin Laden and images of the Sept. 11 hijackers.

 

 

Continue reading

SEAL TEAM SIX – EXTORTION 17 “A COVER UP?”

 

Streamed live on May 20, 2015

WOW, watch author Don Brown blow the lid off of the official government report about the tragic shoot down of SEAL TEAM SIX helicopter, Code Name – Extortion 17.

On August 6, 2011—three months after members of Navy SEAL Team Six killed Osama Bin Laden—Taliban forces took down a United States helicopter, call sign “Extortion 17.” The attack killed the Air National Guard crew, seven unidentified members of the Afghan military, and seventeen members of Navy SEAL Team Six—warrior brothers from the same Team that had killed Osama Bin Laden just ninety days prior.

Were the seven Afghan soldiers aboard that helicopter really undercover Taliban who either maneuvered the chopper within easy range of being shot down or sabotaged it from within? Were the SEALs sacrificed on the altar of political correctness and deliberately flown into a known Taliban hot zone?

Don Brown, a former U.S. Navy JAG officer stationed at the Pentagon and a former special assistant United States attorney, re-creates the wartime action, tells the life stories of the elite warriors our nation lost on that day, and tears apart the official military explanation of the incident contained in the infamous Colt Report, which reveals either gross incompetence or a massive cover-up.

Report: Obama lied about bin Laden raid

Getty Images

 

The Hill

An expose published on Sunday alleges that President Obama deceived Americans with his narrative of the 2011 assassination of Osama bin Laden.

Author Seymour M. Hersh accuses Obama of rushing to take credit for the al Qaeda leader’s death.

This decision, Hersh argues in the London Review of Books, forced the military and intelligence communities to scramble and then corroborate the president’s version of events.

“High-level lying nonetheless remains the modus operandi of U.S. policy, along with secret prisons, drone attacks, Special Forces night raids, bypassing the chain of command, and cutting out those who might say no,” Hersh wrote of the Obama administration’s counterterrorism policies.

Hersh based his report on a single, anonymous source. This individual, he said, is a “retired senior intelligence official who was knowledgeable about the initial intelligence about bin Laden’s presence in Abottabad.”

Hersh’s source alleged that the Pakistani government had an active role in approving and implementing the raid on bin Laden’s compound.

In addition, the source said that the Obama administration originally agreed to announce bin Laden had been killed in a drone strike rather than shot during an active Special Forces mission.

“Obama’s speech was put together in a rush,” Hersh wrote of Obama’s announcement of Operation Neptune Spear to Americans.

“This series of self-serving and inaccurate statements would create chaos in the weeks following,” he added.

“This was not the fog of war,” Hersh quoted his anonymous source as saying.

“The fact that there was an agreement with the Pakistanis and no contingency analysis of what was to be disclosed if something went wrong – that wasn’t even discussed,” the source added.

“And once it went wrong, they had to make up a new cover story on the fly,” the source said of Obama’s advisers’ response to his speech on the raid, Hersh wrote.

Hersh’s report also accuses the Obama administration of embellishing the details of the raid itself and presenting al Qaeda as a bigger threat than it actually was before bin Laden’s death.

The White House did not comment on Hersh’s claims.

GITMO Prisoner That Met Osama Bin Laden To Be Released…

sabrii

Weasel Zippers

He has been reformed into a moderate.

Via Miami Herald

A federal parole board has cleared another Guantánamo “forever prisoner” — a 37-year-old Yemeni who the U.S. profiled as having met Osama bin Laden — for release from the detention center in southeast Cuba.

“I am against violence. I don’t have the least intention to spend any more time with other detainees,” Mashoor al Sabri told the board last month. Although a Yemeni citizen, he said he was born and raised in Saudi Arabia, and would like to return to family there, in Mecca, notably an ailing mother with high blood pressure.

The three-paragraph decision, obtained Friday by the Miami Herald, said the board is recommending release “subject to appropriate security assurances” in consideration of Sabri’s “low level of training, renunciation of extremist ideology, and lack of a leadership position in al-Qaida or the Taliban.”

The Sabri release decision means that of Guantánamo’s 122 captives, 57 are now approved for transfer. The vast majority of them, as is Sabri, are Yemenis who are ineligible for repatriation because of the Arabian Gulf nation’s spiraling violence and powerful al-Qaida franchise. Ten other prisoners are in war-crimes proceedings, and another 55 are either candidates for war crimes trials or forever prisoners.[…]

The board recommending release noted that in his time at Guantánamo, Sabri had “generally compliant behavior” and had taken part in prison programs, by his account, nutrition, computer and health classes. He briefly made his plea for freedom March 3 in English, saying he had learned it at the prison.

Keep reading

‘Dangerous’ radioactive material stolen in Mexico

Comment by 1 Dragon

When I first saw this I thought about the story about ISIS in Mexico. While the media won’t tell the people about this and even try to down play it if you ask them about it, it is real. So, if ISIS is in Mexico, just a few miles from the US border and they have stated they will attack America, why not with a dirty bomb? Just remember, two years before 9/11/2001 bin Laden stated he would attack New York and made good on that. Can this be any different?

 

Free Republic

Mexican authorities have issued an alert for five states after the theft of potentially dangerous radioactive materials.

Mexico’s civil protection agency says that the material can cause death within hours or days if mishandled.

(Excerpt) Read more at bbc.com

Whitewashing More Saudi Involvement In 9/11?

Screen Shot 2015-04-13 at 9.09.47 AM

Weasel Zippers

If this is true, why are we not allowed to see this the censored part of the report? The only reason would appear to be to protect the Saudis.

Via NY Post:

Just 15 days before the 9/11 attacks, a well-connected Saudi family suddenly abandoned their luxury home in Sarasota, Fla., leaving behind jewelry, clothes, opulent furniture, a driveway full of cars — including a brand new Chrysler PT Cruiser — and even a refrigerator full of food.

About the only thing not left behind was a forwarding address. The occupants simply vanished without notifying their neighbors, realtor or even mail carrier.

The 3,300-square-foot home on Escondito Circle belonged to Esam Ghazzawi, a Saudi adviser to the nephew of then-King Fahd. But at the time, it was occupied by his daughter and son-in-law, who beat a hasty retreat back to Saudi Arabia just two weeks before the attacks after nearly a six-year stay here.

Neighbors took note of the troubling coincidence and called the FBI, which opened an investigation that led to the startling discovery that at least one “family member” trained at the same flight school as some of the 9/11 hijackers in nearby Venice, Fla.

The investigation into the prominent Saudi family’s ties to the hijackers started on Sept. 19, 2001, and remained active for several years. It was led by the FBI’s Tampa field office but also involved the bureau’s field offices in New York and Washington, and also the Southwest Florida Domestic Security Task Force.

Agents identified persons of interest in the case, establishing their ties to other terrorists, sympathies with Osama bin Laden and anti-American remarks. They looked into their bank accounts, colleges and places of employment. They tracked at least one suspect’s re-entry into the US.

Keep reading…

DOCUMENTS REVEAL Iran Is Assisting Al-Qaeda & Has Worked With Terrorist Group For Years

Gateway Pundit

According to a letter signed by terrorist leader Ayman al-Zawahiri that was intercepted in 2010, the Iranian regime was providing “monetary and infrastructure assistance” to Al-Qaeda.

It was believed that Iran was protecting Saad Bin Laden, the son of Osama Bin Laden, and other Al Qaeda leaders including Saif al-Adel who fled Afghanistan in 2001. The Al Qaeda leadership holds regular meetings in eastern Iran according to a 2007 report.

Osama bin Laden with his son Saad on his wedding day.

Now there is more evidence that the Iranian regime was cooperating with Al-Qaeda for years.
Documents captured during the Osama Bin Laden raid revealed Al-Qaeda links to the Iranian regime.

The Weekly Standard reported:

More than 1 million documents and files were captured by the Navy Seals who raided bin Laden’s safe house in Abbottabad, Pakistan in May 2011. One year later, in May 2012, the Obama administration released just 17 of them.

While there is some overlap between the files introduced as evidence in Brooklyn and those that were previously made public in 2012, much of what is in the trial exhibits had never been made public before.

The files do not support the view, promoted by some in the Obama administration, that bin Laden was in “comfortable retirement,” “sidelined,” or “a lion in winter” in the months leading up to his death. On the contrary, bin Laden is asked to give his order on a host of issues, ranging from the handling of money to the movement of terrorist operatives.

Some of the key revelations in the newly-released bin Laden files relate to al Qaeda’s dealings with Iran and presence in Afghanistan.

A top al Qaeda operative asked bin Laden for permission to relocate to Iran in June 2010 as he plotted attacks around the world. That operative, Yunis al Mauritani, was a senior member of al Qaeda’s so-called “external operations” team, and plotted to launch Mumbai-style attacks in Europe…

…Although Iran and al Qaeda have had significant differences, there is much intelligence showing that the two continue to collude.

During President Obama’s administration, the Treasury and State Departments have repeatedly exposed the formerly “secret deal” between the Iranian regime and al Qaeda that allows the terrorist organization to shuttle operatives around the globe. Some of those operatives included Yunis al Mauritani’s men.

The June 2010 memo to bin Laden indicates that al Qaeda had a significant presence in Afghanistan at the time.

Read the rest here.

Previously on Iran and Al-Qaeda:
Son of Osama!… Iran Releases Saad bin Laden to Recruit in Lebanon
Ahmadinejad Grooming Future Al Qaeda Leaders
Iranian Intel Officer & Al Qaeda Leader Killed in Same Iraq Raid!