MEDIA BLACKOUT! Detective Who Led Epstein Investigation Died After “Brief Illness” At 50

DC Dirty Laundry

Tim Brown

Again, another story that didn’t quite make it into the mainstream news’ narrative involving Jeffrey Epstein.  In June of last year, decorated former Palm Beach detective Joseph Recarey died after a “brief illness” at the age of 50, and that’s basically all we know, but do a search for him and you’ll barely see anything in the mainstream media, or even alternative media about his death.

In 2018, The Palm Beach Daily News reported on his death, but there wasn’t much to report concerning the cause.

Joseph Recarey, a former Palm Beach detective who had a knack for making others smile, who tackled the island’s largest and most important investigations, and who cared deeply for his family and friends, died Friday, May 25, 2018, after a brief illness. He was 50.

Trending: Blackmail Tapes: Judge Jeanine Drops Epstein Bombshell on Tucker Carlson

Recarey was one of the most decorated police officers in the history of the department with more than 150 commendations, 11 officer-of-the-month awards and a 2013 Palm Beach Police Foundation Officer of the Year award, Reiter said. He worked in several units, including the Organized Crime Vice and Narcotics Unit and the Palm Beach County State Attorney’s Public Integrity Unit. He was a lead detective in many major investigations, including the high-profile solicitation-of-minors case against billionaire Jeffrey Epstein.

No other information about the cause of death was released.

In reading the account, it seems ironic that it is mentioned that Mike Mason, one of Recarey’s closest friends and a former Palm Beach police officer, said he “last saw Recarey on a recent Thursday. Recarey took off work the next day to spend time with his family.”

Now, the story was printed on a Friday, but I’m not sure if “recent Thursday” would apply to the previous day or possibly another Thursday in the past week or two.

Regardless, all we know is he had a sudden, brief illness and died as a result at the young age of 50.

 

Continued reading:

A press blackout on news top FBI lawyer James Baker wanted Hillary Clinton prosecuted

American Thinker

By Monica Showalter

So the news is out that then-FBI Director James Comey did indeed have some credible prosecutors for Hillary Clinton’s mishandling of classified documents during her stint as Secretary of State, passing around some of the U.S. government’s most secret documents on an illegal private account attached to a server in some guy’s bathroom.

No reasonable prosecutor” would take the case, Comey intoned, who then let the former Secretary of State and then-presidential candidate completely off the hook.

Actually, there was one, at least one, and he was sitting right next to Comey, none other than FBI General Counsel James Baker, who admitted in congressional testimony that he did think Clinton’s dishonest act merited prosecution.

According to Fox News’s Catherine Herridge:

The FBI’s top lawyer in 2016 thought Hillary Clinton and her team should have immediately realized they were mishandling “highly classified” information based on the obviously sensitive nature of the emails’ contents sent through her private server. And he believed she should have been prosecuted until “pretty late” in the investigation, according to a transcript of his closed-door testimony before congressional committees last October.

Continue reading

Online news sites to be blacked out during next major catastrophic event?

(NaturalNews) According to what I’m hearing from several sources in my network of contacts, the U.S. government is putting systems in place to black out online news sites like Natural News, Drudge Report, The Blaze and many others. A practice run that took place earlier this week in California has already achieved this result and confirmed the technical ability to make it happen at will.

The recent outage of news sites experienced by internet users in California was reported by this article on BeforeItsNews.com and confirmed by The Washington Times, The Blaze and other sites. The Natural News reader service team also recorded numerous complaints from California users who were unable to reach our website even though our site was fully functional and serving pages worldwide.

What was especially telling about this outage is that it only affected online news sites while allowing other internet traffic to flow normally. This selective targeting of news websites could have been accomplished by “deep packet inspection used inside the routers that move information packets along the internet,” reported Before Its News technical staff. “This technology allows ISP’s to look inside the packets your computer sends and receives and then make a decision to allow the packets through, modify the packets or block them. This technique can also be used to slow or speed up traffic.”

The selective targeting proves that this was not a general outage. The traffic blockage was specifically targeted to online news sites.

Challenge the Political Establishments Now or Kiss the Constitution Good-Bye

by LAWRENCE  SELLIN, PHD

April 25, 2012

 

The United States is no longer what John Adams described as a government of  laws and not of men. It has become the opposite.

Many of those presently in the federal government have violated their oaths  of office to support and defend the Constitution, they have obstructed justice  and they have scorned and rejected citizens’ attempts to petition for the  redress of grievances.

The continuous stonewalling by both parties’ elite is clearly directed toward  preventing an investigation  that would reveal a federal government riddled with corruption and that operates  solely for the benefit of politicians and their wealthy power-brokers.

The conspiracy of silence by the political establishments and the associated  news blackout by a compliant media can only be explained by complicity in a  cover-up of criminal acts that, if they became known, would enrage the  American people and rock the political system to its core.

If there is another explanation, I would like to know it.

Continue reading

Exposing the Obama-Soetoro deception

CFP

On Saturday, March 31, 2012, a press conference was held by a commissioned law enforcement body to present additional findings from their investigation into the bona fides and background of a man currently occupying the highest elected position in America. The investigation not only includes the forensic irregularities of the birth documentation submitted by Barack Hussein Obama, but into two additional areas. The official law enforcement investigation is also encompassing problems confirmed to exist with the authenticity of his selective service registration, a matter we’ve previously reported. Additionally and perhaps more explosive, investigation has broadened into the actions of Hillary Clinton and her closest political operatives during the latter part of the 2008 presidential campaign.

Most people following this issue are aware of the irregularities surrounding Obama’s selective service registration. Yet few appear to be aware that detectives from the Arizona investigative team have been methodically securing affidavits documenting alleged criminal activity by the Obama campaign during the 2008 Democratic Party primary.

Continue reading

Obama the Chicken is Being Plucked

Knowledge Creates Power

January 29 through the 31st, 5% of the sheriffs in America are in Las Vegas Nevada, learning how to tell the Federal government agents to pack sand and get out of town. 20% of the 50 United States of America have been presented with lawsuits and or legal filings challenging the eligibility of Barack Obama to be on the ballot for the 2012 election.

Continue reading

Media Blackout in Obama Georgia Ballot Eligibility Case

American Thinker

Last  week, I noted that Obama turned his back not just on Arizona’s Governor Jan  Brewer, but also on the laws of the State of Georgia.  I closed my column,  “Georgia Ballot Challenge: Obama Walks on  By,” with the observation: “And most of the media has  followed along right behind him.”

Continue reading

Operation Flood It 2 – Call ALL talk shows and demand a SPECIAL PROSECUTOR to investigate Obama’s eligibility issue and a lift of the NEWS BLACKOUT by the MEDIA of the Obama Eligibility issue.

You may also call any local shows that you wish, but please do that after you have tried these scheduled national shows.

Obama is in office ONE year today and still he is refusing to release records and ducking this issue with high priced lawyers and scared judges. The people need to demand that this end once and for all.

Thank you for your participation,

Steve


Laura Ingraham – 9am-12pm EST – (800) 876-4123
Glenn Beck 9am-12pm EST – (888) 727-2325

Demand an apology from Beck for insulting millions of his fans on Jan 4th, 2010 (The 1st Operation Flood It)

*****************************

Jeff Kuhner 12pm-3pm EST – (301) 984-9570
Rush Limbaugh 12pm-3pm EST – (800) 282-2882

*****************************


Sean Hannity 3pm-6pm EST – (800) 941-7326
Steve Malzberg 4pm-6pm EST – (800) 321- 8828

****************************

Mark Levin 6pm-9pm EST – (877) 381-3811
Michael Savage 6pm-9pm EST – (800) 449-8255

Source: