By John Velisek USN (Ret)
I think back on the days of my childhood, days when all the kids in the neighborhood I lived in would get together for a game of stickball. All colors, all nationalities, everyone would play. Some better than others, but everyone would play until our mothers called us home at dark for dinner. The only break would come when the ice cream truck came by, and if someone didn’t have the dime for ice cream, someone else would buy it for them.
Times have changed, but the basic principles of how I was brought up have stuck with me. It doesn’t make for a tranquil way of life these days. There is a choice which must be made by every one of our citizens. Do we keep those old values, or do we toss them to the side for a more modern way of living our lives?
For me, I’ve had enough. There are certain things I am tired of:
Well the truth about Benghazi is finally starting to see the light. As we have theorized in several articles, the Obama administration was involved in an international Fast and Furious by trafficking arms through Benghazi into Syria. Today that theory has been confirmed.
Newly released documents show that US intelligence agencies were fully aware that weapons were moving from the Islamic terror stronghold in Libya to Syria before the attack on the Benghazi compound on September 11, 2012.
The documents also contradict Hussein Obama’s claim that the rise of the Islamic State came as a surprise to the administration.
FOX News’ Catherine Herridge said the newly released documents “showed a serious disconnect between what the administration said and what was known by the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA).”
Judicial Watch, who obtained more than 100 pages of previously classified documents reported:
Administration knew three months before the November 2012 presidential election of ISIS plans to establish a caliphate in Iraq
Administration knew of arms being shipped from Benghazi to Syria
(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced today that it obtained more than 100 pages of previously classified “Secret” documents from the Department of Defense (DOD)and the Department of State revealing that DOD almost immediately reported that the attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi was committed by the al Qaeda and Muslim Brotherhood-linked “Brigades of the Captive Omar Abdul Rahman” (BCOAR), and had been planned at least 10 days in advance. Rahman is known as the Blind Sheikh, and is serving life in prison for his involvement in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing and other terrorist acts. The new documents also provide the first official confirmation that shows the U.S. government was aware of arms shipments from Benghazi to Syria. The documents also include an August 2012 analysis warning of the rise of ISIS and the predicted failure of the Obama policy of regime change in Syria.
The documents were released in response to a court order in accordance with a May 15, 2014, Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit filed against both the DOD and State Department seeking communications between the two agencies and congressional leaders “on matters related to the activities of any agency or department of the U.S. government at the Special Mission Compound and/or classified annex in Benghazi.”
Spelling and punctuation is duplicated in this release without corrections.
The Republican-sponsored anti-sharia legislation which would ensure that Islamic and other foreign laws are kept out of consideration by South Carolina courts is being stonewalled by Democrat panderers who seek to appease Muslim supremacists pushing hard to get sharia law recognized by American courts.
Post and Courier: A vote on the anti-Sharia law bill was postponed until Tuesday at the earliest after an hours-long debate over Charleston Republican Rep. Chip Limehouse’s proposal. Limehouse has said a law is needed to prevent radical Islamic beliefs from infiltrating state courts.
Democrats said the bill showed why the GOP was unfit to govern and why South Carolina is the butt of late-night television jokes. They accused Republicans of legislating off of Internet rumors.
The Quran is the holy book of Islam, which is often touted as a peaceful religion. However, many radicals have proven that its teachings can lead to more terror and violence than peace.
Here is a list of reasons why the Quran stands in direct opposition to the U.S. Constitution and why the two cannot co-exist on equal terms:
On Friday, the Pentagon raised the threat level across all military bases and compounds within the United States to “Force Protection Bravo” in response to the “increased and predictable threat of terrorism”, announced Captain Jeff Davis of U.S. Northern Command. The threat level was raised after FBI Director James Comey admitted that ISIS has thousands of sympathizers currently living inside the country ready to wage jihad. The FBI has also ordered agents to put under 24/7 surveillance more than one hundred U.S. residents that are considered possible terror threats.
Officials from the FBI told ABC News that agents have been ordered to review the cases of so-called “marginal” or “borderline” suspects, terms that had been applied to one of the gunmen in the Texas attack, Elton Simpson of Phoenix. Simpson, who the FBI was familiar with but considered “more talk than action”, underscores the current threat environment posed by terrorists who are already here.
To those who have been paying attention, Comey’s admission over the threat posed by ISIS comes as no surprise given the fact that in late February Comey warned that he had “home-grown violent extremists investigations in every single state.” One only needs to look at the arrests made by the FBI this year alone to affirm Comey’s warning.
Even after everything Obama has done to the U.S. military, we can still kick your ass from here to China.
A senior Iranian military commander on Wednesday said the Islamic Republic would “welcome war with the U.S.” and “set fire to every military base from which a hostile U.S. plane takes off,” according to reports in Iran’s state-controlled media.
Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) Commander Hossein Salami threatened the U.S. during a television interview aired on Tehran’s state-run television.
“We have prepared ourselves for the most dangerous scenarios and this is no big deal and is simple to digest for us; we welcome war with the U.S. as we do believe that it will be the scene for our success to display the real potentials of our power,” Salami was quoted as saying by the Fars News Agency.
The remarks came as Secretary of State John Kerry and several lawmakers met with Israeli leaders this week to discuss the Iranian threat.
Salami, according to Fars, “warned that Tehran will set fire to every military base from which a hostile US plane takes off for bombing Iran.”
“We warn their pilots that their first flight (to target Iran) will be their last one and no one will be allowed to go back safe and sound and they should call their flights as their last flight,” the IRGC leader was quoted as saying.