The display put on by the putative president was one of the greatest displays of unbridled hubris I have ever seen in my decades of being an activist, watching and studying political figures. It simply was breath taking in scope and so vile, you want to vomit. Backed up by an array of sycophants in the media, that cheap gangster from Chicago actually thought he could foist another forgery on the American people and go about his business of destroying this republic.
Strange days continue as Obama suddenly decides, with the 2012 election looming, that Donald Trump and so-called ‘birthers’ are legitimately damaging his re-election bid with valid questions about his elibility, and permits the much maligned Department of Health in the State of Hawaii to release another digitized image of another alleged 1961 “Certificate of Live Birth”, adding an attending, now conveniently deceased, doctor’s name, a previously unidentified local registrar, and the name of the hospital he declared as his birthplace to the hollow saga of thin information about his identity.
by Pen Johannson
Editor of The Daily Pen
So, Donald Trump and the so called ‘birthers’ were right. There was another document hiding in Hawaii. Imagine that.
However, the biggest question everyone is asking about Obama’s sudden and shocking capitulation in releasing a copy of an alleged 1961 “Certificate of Live Birth” is, “Why now?”
• If the original document was in a bound volume (as reflected by the curvature of the left hand side of the certificate), how can the green patterned backgroundof the document’s safety paper be so seamless?
• Why, if Obama was born on August 4, 1961, was the “Date Accepted by Local Reg.” four days later on August 8, 1961?
• What is the significance of the smudges in the box containing the name of the reported attendant?
• David A. Sinclair, the M.D. who purportedly signed the document, died nearly eight years ago at age 81. So he is conveniently unavailable to answer questions about Obama’s reported birth.
• In the “This Birth” box there are two mysterious Xs above “Twin” and “Triplet.” Is there a sibling or two unaccounted for?
• What is the significance of the mysterious numbers, seen vertically, on the document’s right side?
• Finally, the “Signature of Local Registrar” in box 21 may be a desperate attempt at establishing the document’s Hawaiian authenticity. Note to forgers: it is spelled “Ukulele.”
(Via: The Smoking Gun)
Things we’ve noticed Here on the Sussman Show:
- “Hussein” is typed one pixel higher across the page than the word “Obama”
- Look at the 41 at the top right of document.
- Any other birth certificate that didnt have the footprint and statistics of length and birth weight at time of delivery? No…
- The pdf shows a photoshop layer effect on the text: zoom in to see the “white glow” around the text and lines. I can only assume this reproduction was produced for “clarity”.
- the “M” in P.M. is a small font of a capital M. That would have been impossible on a manual typewriter.
What do YOU think???