Jim Jordan Reveals Key Figure Involved In Benghazi Involved In Steele Dossier

The Daily Caller

by Nick Givas

Republican Rep. Jim Jordan accused key Clinton allies of helping craft a second anti-Trump dossier and accused them of “rigging the game,” Tuesday on “Fox & Friends.”

Jordan was asked about a possible second dossier and said Clinton operatives Sidney Blumenthal and Cody Shearer had paid Christopher Steele to do opposition research, but then told Steele which specific details to include.

“The names we keep hearing are Sidney Blumenthal and Cody Shearer — people who have been around the Clintons as being a part of this. But I also think it’s kind of interesting because what it looks like is, they paid Steele to put together the dossier and told him what to put in,” Jordan said. “Talk about rigging the game and putting together a document that will serve your purposes as an opposition research document.”

“That is what the Clinton team did and then when you see names like Sidney Blumenthal coming up. We deposed this guy during the Benghazi hearings,” Jordan continued. “He has been with the Clintons forever. He was knee deep in the whole Libya, Benghazi story, particularly the story where they weren’t square with the American people about what was the actual catalyst of the attack, and they tried to blame it on video.”

Jordan expressed outrage at how the government omitted information about the dossier while seeking a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrant and said it was vital for the American public to have seen the GOP’s recently released FISA memo.

“That dossier was taken to a secret court to get a secret warrant to spy on fellow citizen and they weren’t clear with the court who paid for it, who was involved with, and the fact that they had already fired Chris Steele from any type of relationship with the FBI because he broke a fundamental trust. He went to the press and told them he was working with the FBI. And yet they still used this work product, this dossier,” Jordan concluded. “That’s what’s so ridiculous about how they handled this, and why that memo last week from the Republicans was so important that the American people see.”

Good Riddance to Obama



I voted for America’s first legitimate black Presidential candidate Alan Keyes for President…twice. So keep your race card in your pocket.

I find a great deal of amusement in watching the Never Trumpers whine about the direction that President Trump is taking us.

I find it especially humorous when I think about the radical Marxist that squatted in the White House the previous eight years. Every time I get discouraged I simply reminisce and thank God that Obama is gone.

I hear the pundits on the TV pontificate about how Donald trump is so “un presidential” in his actions, but there are millions of folks like me who are ready for some straight shooting from our politicians.

I like the crudeness with which President Trump tells me the truth as opposed to the classiness with which President Obama told me lies. I am a big boy. I can handle a bit of harsh truth. I grew up in a locker room. I know what real men sound like.

It is good to have a straight-shooter sitting in the oval office.

Continue reading

Contractors say Clinton State Department silenced them on Benghazi security lapses


Image via frontpagemag.com

Free Republic

EXCLUSIVE: Security at the State Department’s Benghazi compound was so dire that another contractor was brought in to clean up the mess just two weeks before the 2012 terror attack – and was later pressured to keep quiet by a government bureaucrat under then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, according to two men from the American security company.

Brad Owens and Jerry Torres, of Torres Advanced Enterprise Solutions, say they faced pressure to stay silent and get on the same page with the State Department with regard to the security lapses that led to the deaths of four Americans.

They spoke exclusively with Fox News for “Tucker Carlson Tonight,” revealing new information that undermines the State Department’s account of the 2012 terror attack in Benghazi

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com

Judge orders State Dept. to search state.gov accounts for Clinton aides’ Benghazi emails

Free Republic

A federal judge has ordered the State Department to search the “state.gov” email accounts of Hillary Clinton aides Huma Abedin, Cheryl Mills and Jacob Sullivan for records related to Benghazi, as part of a watchdog’s Freedom of Information Act lawsuit.

U.S. District Judge for the District of Columbia Amit Mehta made the call Tuesday, describing the FOIA lawsuit filed by Judicial Watch in March 2015 as “a far cry from a typical FOIA case.”

He noted that “Secretary Clinton used a private e-mail server located in her home, to transmit and receive work-related communications during her tenure as Secretary of State.”

“The sole remaining dispute in this case is the adequacy of State’s search for responsive records,” Mehta wrote in his opinion and order, noting the State Department has argued the search through Clinton aides’ emails “is likely to be unfruitful.”

But Mehta wrote that the State Department “has not, however, searched the one records system over which it has always had control and that is almost certain to contain some responsive records: the state.gov email server.”

“If Secretary Clinton sent an email about Benghazi to Abedin, Mills, or Sullivan at his or her state.gov email address, or if one of them sent an e-mail to Secretary Clinton using his or her state.gov account, then State’s server presumably would have captured and stored such an email,” Mehta wrote. “State has an obligation to search its own server for responsive records.”

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com

Media Still Shilling for Obama

Accuracy in Media



The Obama-loving mainstream media have stopped at nothing in their attempts to trash the presidency of Donald Trump, Barack Obama’s successor, before the new President’s agenda can take hold. Trump has promised a health care overhaul, immigration reform, tax reform, to leave the Paris climate agreement, and to hold America’s interests first on the world stage. Some of these goals have been achieved; others have not. But what remains clear is that the overwhelming majority of mainstream journalists and other Obama supporters alike see Trump as a threat to Obama’s legacy items of health care, climate change and Iran, to name a few.

And the press has gone all out to criticize Trump in whatever way possible. A recent Shorenstein Center Harvard study found that CNN and NBC had given Trump 93 percent negative coverage. The study, according to the researchers, followed the reporting of The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, and The Washington Post, “CBS Evening News, CNN’s The Situation Room, Fox’s Special Report, and NBC Nightly News,” and “three European news outlets.”

Continue reading

Court Rules State Department Must Release Clinton Emails Detailing Obama Response to Benghazi


Trump Administration Asks Court Again to Keep Records Secret

Group Argues Agency Violating FOIA to Cover for Hillary Clinton 

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch today announced that U.S. District Judge Amy Berman Jackson has ordered the U.S. Department of State to turn over to Judicial Watch “eight identical paragraphs” of previously redact material in two September 13, 2012, Hillary Clinton emails regarding phone calls made by President Barack Obama to Egyptian and Libyan leaders immediately following the terrorist attack on the U.S. mission in Benghazi.  Both emails had the subject line “Quick Summary of POTUS Calls to Presidents of Libya and Egypt” and were among the emails stored on Clinton’s unofficial email server.  Judge Jackson reviewed the documents directly and rejected the government’s contention that the records had been properly withheld under the FOIA B(5) “deliberative process” exemption.

Judge Jackson ruled:  “the two records, even if just barely predecisional, are not deliberative. [The State Department] has pointed to very little to support its characterization of these two records as deliberative, and the Court’s in camera review of the documents reveals that they do not fall within that category.”

The full emails may reveal what former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and President Obama knew about the September 11, 2012, terror attack on the U.S. mission in Benghazi.

Following Judge Jackson’s March 20 ruling, the State Department asked the court to reconsider.  The State Department argued that, due to an internal “mistake,” it failed to claim that the emails were classified and, therefore, exempt from production under FOIA Exemption B(1).

In response, Judicial Watch argues that the failure was not a mistake, but instead was part of a deliberate effort by the State Department to protect Clinton and the agency by avoiding identifying emails on Clinton’s unofficial, non-secure email server as classified.

Judicial Watch’s filing cites an interview of an FBI employee who told federal investigators that top State Department official Patrick Kennedy pressured the FBI to keep Clinton’s emails unclassified.  The employee told the FBI he “believes STATE ha[d] an agenda which involves minimizing the classified nature of the CLINTON emails in order to protect STATE interests and those of CLINTON.”

Judicial Watch’s filing also cites an interview of a State Department employee who told the FBI that the State Department’s Office of Legal Counsel interfered with the FOIA processing of email from Secretary Clinton’s server, instructing reviewers to use Exemption B(5) (deliberative process exemption) instead of Exemption B(1) (classified information exemption).  According to the FBI interview:

STATE’s Near East Affairs Bureau upgraded several of CLINTON’s emails to a classified level with a B(1) release exemption . [Redacted], along with [Redacted] attorney, Office of Legal Counsel, called STATE’s Near East Affairs Bureau and told them they could use a B(5) exemption on a upgraded email to protect it instead of the B(1) exemption. However, the use of the B(5) exemption, which is usually used for executive privilege-related information, was incorrect as the information actually was classified and related to national security, which would be a B(1) exemption.

Judicial Watch argues:

An agency’s deliberate withholding of a FOIA claim, either to gain a tactical advantage or, as appears to be the case here, to protect the agency’s interests and those of its former head, is “a motive undoubtedly inconsistent with FOIA’s broad remedial purpose …” It “counsels denying the Government’s request.”

The emails in question were sent to then-top administration officials, including Clinton, Deputy Secretary of State William Burns, Under Secretary of State Wendy Sherman, Clinton Deputy Chief of Staff Jacob Sullivan, Special Assistant Robert Russo, and Deputy National Security Advisor Denis McDonough.

“Does President Trump know his State and Justice Departments are still trying to provide cover for Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama?” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “An extraordinary court ruling that could result in key answers about the Benghazi outrage is being opposed by the Trump administration.  This may well be an example of the ‘deep state’ trying to get away with a cover up – if so then the Trump administration must put a stop to it.”

Judicial Watch obtained the original documents in response to a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of State (No. 1:14-cv-01511)). The lawsuit was filed on September 4, 2014, after the State Department failed to respond to a June 13, 2014, FOIA request seeking:

  • All records related to notes, updates, or reports created in response to the September 11, 2012 attacks on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya. This request includes, but is not limited to notes taken by then Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton or employees of the Office of the Secretary of State during the attack and its immediate aftermath.
  • The timeframe for this request is September 11-15,

Judicial Watch’s numerous FOIA lawsuits have forced the State Department to release hundreds of Benghazi-related documents.

The Struggle of Memory Against Forgetting-Obama lies and high-tech harassment.


President Donald Trump has charged that the previous president tapped his phones during the 2016 election campaign. With Democrats and the old-line establishment media in a fury, the people would do well to recall the 44th president’s high-tech harassment of journalists and his legacy of lies.

“If you like your health plan, you can keep it,” he told the nation. As countless Americans verified, they could not keep the health plan they liked, nor the doctor they liked, and they would not save thousands of dollars a year. In California, the president’s Affordable Care Act was responsible for “widespread consumer misery,” a revival of President Jimmy Carter’s misery index.

The president lied because he knew the ACA was groundwork for his designated successor Hillary Clinton to impose the “public option,” or “single payer,” in reality government monopoly health care. But last November the people turned down the designated successor, and that put the former president and his establishment media allies in a foul mood.

The 44th president, whose mentor was the Stalinist Frank Marshall Davis, deployed the powerful IRS against political opponents, blocking their attempt to secure tax-exempt status. The president claimed “not even a smidgeon of corruption” was involved in the IRS scandal. For the most part, the old-line establishment media accepted the lie, and the president always knew he could get away with anything.

Continue reading