While Congress debates and eventually votes on the possible military action against Syria, it must also continue to deal with the unsolved and unresolved terrorist attack on the American outpost in Benghazi, Libya. It has been previously reported that as many as 21 Americans were working in the CIA annex near the outpost, and Congress has been pushing to interview those survivors. Previous reports also indicated that the CIA was routinely polygraphing its operatives in an effort to keep secret any information surrounding the incidents on Sept. 11, 2012, in Benghazi.
On Monday, Secretary of State John Kerry, informed Congress he “will not honor the request to make Benghazi survivors available for questioning,” according to CBS news reporter Sheryl Attkisson and reported by The Blaze.
A shocking revelation came up this week as Representative Trey Gowdy (R-SC) told Greta Van Susteren on Thursday evening that the Obama administration is “changing names” of the Benghazi survivors and “creating aliases” to keep them hidden from congressional investigators and the American people. Trey Gowdy said that the administration is “dispersing them around the country” in order to keep them out of sight and coming forward.
CNN reported on Thursday that the Central Intelligence Agency was engaged in threatening CIA operatives to remain silent on Benghazi or they would be jeopardizing themselves and their families. Additionally, Jake Tapper revealed that they were going to the extent of putting the operatives through multiple polygraph tests in order to ensure they were not communicating about Benghazi with anyone.
Family Security Matters
Virginia Republican Congressman Frank Wolf said Thursday that survivors of the Benghazi, Libya terror assault have been forced to sign non-disclosure agreements prohibiting them from speaking out about the deadly attack.
“According to trusted sources that have contacted my office, many if not all of the survivors of the Benghazi attacks along with others at the Department of Defense, the CIA have been asked or directed to sign additional non-disclosure agreements about their involvement in the Benghazi attacks,” Wolf said on the House floor. “Some of these new NDAs, as they call them, I have been told were signed as recently as this summer.”
Wolf said that if accurate, “this would be a stunning revelation.”
Read more: Family Security Matters http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/publications/detail/breaking-benghazi-survivors-forced-to-sign-non-disclosure-agreements?f=must_reads#ixzz2ZU6SZobk Under Creative Commons License: Attribution
As a man suspected of involvement in the September 11, 2012 attack in Benghazi is being held in Libya, wounded Benghazi survivors of the attacks are still under wraps and once again U.S. Senators are applying pressure to hear from them.
Watch the latest video at video.foxnews.com
Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC) says that he “had contact” with some of these Benghazi survivors and they have been “told to be quiet.” In an interview on Fox News, Lindsey called their story “chilling” and “the bottom line is they feel that they can’t come forth, they’ve been told to be quiet.”