Hillary Knew of 10 Al Qaida Camps in Benghazi, Sent Three Temp Diplomats

20110702_IkhwanCongress

Independent Sentinel

Is this the competence needed to serve in the presidency?

An interview with Greg Hicks on the Terence Jeffrey show brought out some new details in the tragic events that took place in Benghazi. Hillary Clinton was responsible for the security at the mission and she knew there were 10 terror camps in the area but failed to act appropriately.

At the same time, we are discovering through Wikileaks that Clinton and her team were more concerned about the cover up than any other issue.

What kind of coward does not own up to his/her mistakes and then casts the blame off on others after abrogating those responsibilities in the first place? Just because she is a woman, it doesn’t mean that she can act dishonorably.

Continue reading

Sorry, Chris Wallace… Hillary Clinton DID GO HOME AND SLEEP During Benghazi Attack

Photo via Fellowship of the Minds

Photo via Fellowship of the Minds

 

Free Republic

FOX News Sunday host Chris Wallace defended Hillary Clinton today like the rest of the liberal media from Donald Trump’s attacks this week. benghazi terrorists

Wallace said Hillary did not go home and sleep during the Benghazi attack – parroting what the rest of the media has been reporting this week.

The fact is Hillary Clinton DID GO HOME AND SLEEP during the Benghazi attacks and there are records to prove it.

According to official watch logs on September 11, 2012 during the Benghazi attack on the US consulate the first note of the attacks (not protest, another Hillary lie) was posted after 4 PM on that Tuesday afternoon. And Hillary Clinton was home by 10:30 PM as US forces continued to come under attack at the CIA complex in Benghazi.

The first mention of Clinton in the watch log after word of the attacks comes at 5:38 p.m.

“1738 The Watch patched the Secretary to Central Intelligence Agency Director [David] Petraeus.”

Clinton was connected with Libyan National Congress President Mohamed Magriaf at 6:49 p.m., and President Barack Obama was connected with Clinton at 10:27 p.m., the logs show. Testimony at a House Benghazi Committee hearing with Clinton last month established that she was at home by the time of the latter call. The logs show Clinton next contacting the operations center at 7:15 the following morning.

what-difference-does-it-make

There were no official records of any activity by Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama after 10:30 that night. No calls to the Defense Department, no calls to the State Department, no calls to officials in Libya. Hillary was at home and in bed.

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com

New Emails Show Hillary Slept Through Meeting Day After Benghazi Attacks

Photo via Fellowship of the Minds

Photo via Fellowship of the Minds

 

Newsmax

Then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton slept in on Saturday following the Benghazi, Libya attacks, missing a staff meeting that was being set up about intelligence issues and the Presidential Daily Brief, according to a new batch of her emails released Thursday by conservative watchdogs Judicial Watch.

“These new Benghazi emails are disturbing and show why Hillary Clinton and the Obama administration had to be forced to disclose them,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton in a release to Newsmax.
“Hillary Clinton, despite knowing that terrorists were responsible for the attack, allowed her spokesman to go to the Arab world and blame an Internet film.”

Further, he maintained that the emails show Clinton “trafficked in fantastical conspiracy theories” suggesting that American conservatives and Israel were to blame for the Benghazi attack and jihadist violence.

“And the crazed email from Sidney Blumenthal shows that she was taking direction on her Benghazi spin based upon attack-style presidential campaign politics,” said Fitton.

“Finally, the ‘I just got up’ email shows that, smack dab in the middle of the Benghazi crisis, Hillary Clinton fell behind and may have not been fully briefed as she began an intense round of phone calls to foreign leaders.”

Continue reading

THEY LIED! Obama Admin Tried to Tie Benghazi Attack to PASTOR’S VIDEO Before They Settled on 2nd VIDEO

Gateway Pundit

 

SHAMELESS LIARS!

Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton plotted to blame the Benghazi terrorist attack on the “God versus Allah” video by Pastor Jon Courson before they settled on the “Innocence of Muslims” YouTube video.

liars benghazi

Before the body of Ambassador Chris Stevens was recovered the Obama administration was scheming to deceive the American public about the Benghazi attacks.
amb stevens
The lifeless body of Ambassador Stevens was later dragged from the Benghazi US consulate after it came under attack by Muslim extremists on September 11, 2012.

The next morning Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton released a statement on the Benghazi attack – blaming the attack on an anti-Muslim video.

While they were plotting an enormous lie on the public former Navy SEAL David Ubben was still trapped on the roof of the Benghazi annex for 20 hours.

They took their lie a step further and made an online video for the US Embassy in Pakistan saying that the attack was based on an anti-Muslim video.

 

The Obama administration later jailed Nakoula Basseley Nakoula, the man behind the “Innocense of Muslims” film.

Nakoula was the only man captured and imprisoned in the aftermath of the organized Sept. 11, 2012 terrorist attack.
noukala
Nakoula Basseley Nakoula (C) is escorted out of his home by Los Angeles County Sheriff’s officers in Cerritos, California September 15, 2012 (Reuters / Bret Hartman)

* * * * * * * * * *

But before they blamed “Innocence of Muslims” and jailed its director the Obama administration was going to blame the 9-11 massacre on “God Vs Allah” by Pastor Jon Courson.

Here is that video – It was not pulled by YouTube:

Judicial Watch has more.

World Net Daily reported:

One of the first moves the Obama administration made after the Sept. 11, 2012, terrorist attack on the U.S. special mission at Benghazi, Libya, was to contact YouTube in an apparent attempt to blame the attack on an obscure “Pastor Jon” video, according to State Department documents obtained in a lawsuit by the Washington, D.C. watchdog Judicial Watch.

Later, the administration famously claimed the attack was provoked by another YouTube video, “Innocence of Muslims,” by Egyptian-born filmmaker Nakoula “Mark” Basseley Nakoula…

…Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said the latest release of documents “show the Obama White House rushed to tie yet another video to the Benghazi attack, even before Ambassador Stevens was accounted for.”

“The Obama White House, evidently, was confused as to which Internet video to falsely blame for the Benghazi terrorist attack,” said Fitton. “These documents show that the Obama White House should have been focused on rescuing our people under fire.”

He said the documents “detail delays and lack of support that raise questions about whether American lives were needlessly lost and put at risk during the Benghazi attack.”

ust three hours after the initial attack on U.S. personnel in Benghazi, a memo said the White House was “reaching out to U-Tube to advise ramifications of posting of the Pastor Jon video.”

Judicial Watch said the “Pastor Jon” reference might have been to a rarely viewed video by Oregon-based Pastor Jon Courson titled “God vs. Allah,” an exposition of the biblical book of Kings.

Benghazi Survivors Forced to Sign Non-Disclosure Agreements

Family Security Matters

Virginia Republican Congressman Frank  Wolf said Thursday that survivors of  the Benghazi, Libya terror assault  have been forced to sign non-disclosure  agreements prohibiting them from  speaking out about the deadly attack.

“According to trusted sources that have  contacted my office, many if not all  of the survivors of the Benghazi  attacks along with others at the Department of  Defense, the CIA have  been asked or directed to sign additional non-disclosure  agreements  about their involvement in the Benghazi attacks,” Wolf said on the  House  floor. “Some of these new NDAs, as they call them, I have been told  were  signed as recently as this summer.”

Wolf said that if accurate, “this would be a stunning revelation.”

Read more: Family Security Matters http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/publications/detail/breaking-benghazi-survivors-forced-to-sign-non-disclosure-agreements?f=must_reads#ixzz2ZU6SZobk Under Creative Commons License: Attribution