Image via soldierexecutionerprolifer2008.blogspot.c
The Daily Caller
by Kerry Picket
Days before the fifth-year anniversary of the terrorist attack on the U.S. compound in Benghazi, Libya that killed U.S. ambassador Chris Stevens, a federal judge ruled that jurors at the trial of Libyan radical Islamist Ahmed Abu Khattala, charged with organizing the September 11, 2012 assault, cannot be told information that may prove he threatened to murder one of Stevens’s successor, Politico reported.
Khattala’s trial is expected to happen later this month in Washington, D.C. U.S. District Court Judge Christopher Cooper prevented prosecutors from showing evidence to jurors that proves Khattala communicated to an ally about murdering the other U.S. ambassador in retaliation for the U.S.’s capture of another Libyan Islamist in 2012, Abu Anas Al-Libi.
Other American casualties of the Benghazi attack include diplomat Sean Smith and CIA security contractors Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods.
Politico notes that although court filings do not name who the second ambassador is, it is likely U.S. Ambassador Deborah Jones, who succeeded Stevens and was confirmed to the Libya post in May 2013. until July 2014, when the embassy was eventually shut down.
Judge Cooper also prohibited prosecutors from showing evidence that Khattala ordered associates to assassinate an American teacher in Libya.
Khattala faces life in prison if convicted, however, Attorney General Loretta Lynch declared in 2016 that prosecutors would not seek the death penalty against Khattala.
“Since these acts appear to have occurred well after the attack and after the charged conspiracy ended they do little to illuminate the formation and contours of the conspiracy,” Cooper wrote in his order.
Family Security Matters
by MICHAEL W. CHAPMAN
State Department documents released through a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit filed by the government watchdog Judicial Watch reveal, contrary to Obama administration claims, the State Department knew as early as Sept. 12, 2012 that the Sept. 11, 2012 attack on the U.S. compound in Benghazi, Libya was a “direct breaching attack.” It was not sparked “under the cover of a protest” or in response to an anti-Islamic YouTube video.
Commenting on one specific document, a Sept. 12, 2012 email summary of a conversation between then-Undersecretary of State for Management Patrick Kennedy with congressional staffers, Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said, “This document removes any further doubt that the State Department and the Obama administration knew immediately after the assault on Benghazi that it was a well-orchestrated terrorist attack and not a ‘spontaneous demonstration’ over a ‘hateful video,’ as the Obama administration repeatedly claimed.”
“These documents show that the Benghazi scandal is not over … not by a long shot,” said Fitton.
There is a shocking revelation in the new batch of Hillary Clinton emails. As it turns out, Hillary Clinton was the architect of the false Benghazi video story. The emails also contradict her testimony during last month’s hearings.
The Benghazi attack was never caused by a video. We know that the video was used to cover up what was a failure in leadership at State and it was also to conceal the fact that al Qaeda was on the rise while Obama was saying the opposite.
Family Security Matters
LAWRENCE SELLIN, PHD
A recently-released and heavily redacted copy of a Sept. 12, 2012, Defense Intelligence Agency memo to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta, the White House National Security Council and the Joint Chiefs of Staff said “the attack was planned 10 or more days prior on approximately 01 September 2012. The intention was to attack the consulate and to kill as many Americans as possible to seek revenge for U.S. killing of Aboyahiye ((ALALIBY)) in Pakistan and in memorial of the 11 September 2001 attacks on the World Trade Center buildings.”
According to the memo, the attack “was planned and executed by the Brigades of the Captive Omar Abdul Rahman (BCOAR). BCOAR is also responsible for past attacks on the Red Cross in Benghazi and the attack on the British Ambassador, they have approximately 120 members.” Rahman is serving a life sentence in a federal prison for his role in the 1993 bombing of the World Trade Center which killed six people in New York.
(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch today released new State Department documents showing that Hillary Clinton and the State Department’s response to the Benghazi attack was immediately determined by top Obama White House officials, particularly Ben Rhodes, then-White House deputy strategic communications adviser, and Bernadette Meehan, a spokesperson for the National Security Council. The new documents were forced from the U.S. State Department under court order in a Judicial Watch Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of State (No. 1:14-cv-01511)).
Judicial Watch filed a FOIA request on June 13, 2014, and subsequently a lawsuit on September 4, 2014, seeking:
Any and all records concerning, regarding, or related to notes, updates, or reports created in response to the September 11, 2012 attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya. This request includes, but is not limited to, notes taken by then Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton or employees of the Office of the Secretary of State during the attack and its immediate aftermath.
Photo via Fellowship of the Minds
Hillary Clinton has done a number of despicable things to cover up what happened in Benghazi, Libya, on Sept. 11, 2012. However, up until now, she hadn’t had the gumption to call herself the hero of the Benghazi attack.
Or so we thought. In an email Clinton sent to an aide about the attack on the U.S. Embassy in Libya’s second-largest city, the former secretary of state congratulated herself for her ability to “survive” the storm over Benghazi and claimed that she had “triumphed.”
The revelation came in a particularly barf-worthy piece of hagiographic nonsense posing as a profile article in Friday’s The Washington Post.
Well the truth about Benghazi is finally starting to see the light. As we have theorized in several articles, the Obama administration was involved in an international Fast and Furious by trafficking arms through Benghazi into Syria. Today that theory has been confirmed.
Newly released documents show that US intelligence agencies were fully aware that weapons were moving from the Islamic terror stronghold in Libya to Syria before the attack on the Benghazi compound on September 11, 2012.
The documents also contradict Hussein Obama’s claim that the rise of the Islamic State came as a surprise to the administration.
FOX News’ Catherine Herridge said the newly released documents “showed a serious disconnect between what the administration said and what was known by the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA).”
Judicial Watch, who obtained more than 100 pages of previously classified documents reported:
Family Security Matters
For commenting President Obama does not love America, former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani need be admonished. His comment gives America-bashers a bad name. Obama’s actions have sunk far lower than his unloving acts of bashing America.
While negative attacks about Giuliani’s comments are hypocritical, his words raise a much deeper, and darker, side of Obama.
As Obama continually disses America both at home (as he did at the Summit on Countering Violent Extremism to an audience peppered with representatives of Islamic groups whose ultimate goal is our demise) and abroad (as he did during his recent trip to India), Giuliani said, “I do not believe-and I know this is a horrible thing to say-but I do not believe that the president loves America…”
While Guiliani’s critics seem to line up along party lines, two main considerations are noteworthy.