By Thomas Lifson
The Democratic Party of 2018 is aligning itself with the Council of American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), “an organization identified by the Justice Department as an ‘entity’ of the Muslim Brotherhood linked to pro-Hamas operations in the U.S.” Ryan Mauro of The Clarion Project has totaled up the list of Democrats likely running for their party’s presidential nomination who have endorsed this organization, an unindicted co-conspirator in the Holy Land Foundation terror finance trial.
This is not your father’s Democratic Party.
It is a daunting line-up, including many of those regarded as frontrunners.
- Senator Kamala Harris
- Senator Cory Booker
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand
- Senator Amy Klobuchar
- Senator Sherrod Brown
- Former A.G. Eric Holder
- Billionaire Tom Steyer
- California’s Rep. Eric Swalwell
- Maryland’s Rep. John Delaney
- Ohio’s Rep. Tim Ryan
- Former governor Bob Casey
- Former governor Martin O’Malley
- Mayor Pete Buttigieg of South Bend
- Senator Michael Bennet
- Senator Chris Murphy
- Massachusetts’s Rep. Seth Moulton
American Jews continue to support Democrats by a huge margin. They are fools.
The Daily Caller
Richard Pollock | Reporter
The FBI raided the home of a whistleblower who was in possession of documents regarding the Clinton Foundation and Uranium One, according to the whistleblower’s lawyer, Michael Socarras.
- The whistleblower, Dennis Nathan Cain, had turned the documents over to the Department of Justice’s inspector general and both the House and Senate Intelligence committees, according to the lawyer.
- The FBI rummaged through Cain’s home for six hours, even after the whistleblower handed over the documents, according to Socarras.
FBI agents raided the home of a recognized Department of Justice whistleblower who privately delivered documents pertaining to the Clinton Foundation and Uranium One to a government watchdog, according to the whistleblower’s attorney.
The Justice Department’s inspector general was informed that the documents show that federal officials failed to investigate potential criminal activity regarding former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, the Clinton Foundation and Rosatom, the Russian company that purchased Uranium One, a document reviewed by The Daily Caller News Foundation alleges.
The delivered documents also show that then-FBI Director Robert Mueller failed to investigate allegations of criminal misconduct pertaining to Rosatom and to other Russian government entities attached to Uranium One, the document reviewed by TheDCNF alleges. Mueller is now the special counsel investigating whether the Trump campaign colluded with Russia during the 2016 election.
Image via nationalreview.com
(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced today that it sued the United States Defense Department to obtain government records from 1973 to the present regarding U.S. soldiers who were prisoners of war or missing in action in Vietnam and Laos (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of Defense (No. 1:18-cv-02276)).
Judicial Watch filed the lawsuit after the Pentagon failed to respond to two Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests.
A May 21, 2018, request sought:
- Any and all lists of American prisoners of war/missing in action (“POWs/MlAs”) provided to North Vietnam as part of the Paris Peace Accords process seeking the return of those
- All materials used to brief President Nixon in 1973 about remaining American POWs/MIAs in North Vietnam and Laos.
A May 22, 2018 request sought:
- All live sighting reports of American POWs in Vietnam and Laos from January 27, 1973 to the present.
- All data and reports derived from data collected from the program known as PAVE SPIKE from January 27, 1973 to the present.
- All satellite photographs of possible or suspected rescue symbols seen in the territories of Vietnam and/or Laos from January 27, 1973 to the present.
- All electronic messages containing individual code numbers issued to US airmen transmitted from the ground in Vietnam and/or Laos from January 27, 1973 to the present.
“The Vietnam MIA-POW issue is a sore spot for many veterans and concerned Americans. Why is the Pentagon stonewalling our attempts to obtain information that is clearly in the public interest?” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton.
By Frank Hawkins
Former Secret Service agent Dan Bongino’s explosive new book (with D.C. McAllister), Spygate: The Attempted Sabotage of Donald J. Trump, spotlights the left’s broken trust with the American people and the blatant criminality of the Obama/Clinton Deep State. Since the moment Donald J. Trump and his wife Melania glided down the Trump Tower escalator into history, the Democrats and the allies in the Deep State have been committed to crushing him.
For Trump, it was obvious that draining the swamp was never going to be easy because everything possible would be done to disguise and protect the illegal activities of the Obama/Clinton administration. But who thought they would go this far?
Bongino has painted a highly detailed account of how the Obama administration criminalized our intelligence communities as well as other government agencies to stop Trump, and when that didn’t work to try and bring down the president of the United States.
This originated from “the Trump Train” but POTUS retweeted it liberal heads will explode everywhere!
It says “now that the Russian collusion is proved a lie, when do the trials four treason begin?”
By Ethel C. Fenig
That was then: Over six years ago, then-vice president Joe Biden (D) was campaigning for a second term for the Democratic administration of Barack Hussein Obama and himself with this proud theme:
If you are looking for a bumper sticker to sum up how President Obama has handled what we inherited, it’s pretty simple: Osama bin Laden is dead and General Motors is alive.
He was referring, of course, to the assassination of terrorist Osama bin Laden, indicating a successful American foreign policy during the Obama administration, and simultaneously the government bailout of General Motors indicating a successful domestic policy of providing for American workers.
Image credit: Ancho.
At that time, after four years of Obama’s rule, the U.S. unemployment rate was 8%.
Well, the theme worked, and that dynamic Democratic duo – plus others – were re-elected for a second term in November 2012.
But a year later, Biden was relatively silent when (emphasis added):