On his Tuesday morning radio program, Glenn Beck discussed the latest wave of revelations on the September 11 Benghazi attack that killed U.S. Ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens and three other Americans.
The new information comes from whistle-blowers, and details have been confirmed by TheBlaze’s sources, Beck said, including that ”there was a ‘stand down order’ given to that Special Forces team.”
“I will tell you that on the Benghazi thing, I came out three, four days into it and I said: ‘This is what I believe is happening.’ And I laid the story out,” Beck said. “And so far everything but the gun-running is panning out. And I was told by a source last night that the gunrunning thing is a foregone conclusion, everyone in Washington, they all know it was gunrunning to Syrian rebels, which are now headed by the Muslim Brotherhood guy from Dallas, Texas. The circle is complete.”
He added: “The media had this story dead to rights, they could’ve easily done this story and it would’ve changed the course of the election, but instead, now we have to go through scandal for the next three years. We’re going to have to question Clinton and everybody in the State Department.”
Beck explained, telling the story of what happened with the new information: