By Sher Zieve
I have never before witnessed such a sham of a legal system or—even worse—experienced the horror that the real criminals were the ones running it. The additional horror is that other gangsters have and/or are replacing those who have been fired (some likely awaiting the day when they will be arrested) or have run for the proverbial hills upon realizing what may soon be revealed. Having personally experienced this lifetime for not quite—but getting closer each day—a century, I do have some small perspective with regards to history. Mueller—with all of the Trump-haters on his staff—could find that President Trump committed no crime. So, in his own rather sleazy way, he turned it over to Congress to impeach him. This is the caliber of human being we currently have in upper management within the bowels of the US government.
I, and certainly others, have written about Robert Swan Mueller III and his apparent crimes committed over the years under the color of law. One of these was sending 4 innocent people to prison, in order to protect the murderer Whitey Bulger who had been designated “an informer” to and for Mueller’s FBI. Mueller had also interviewed with President Trump to get his old job as FBI Director back. But, President Trump didn’t choose him. Uh-oh! However, Mueller was chosen by Assistant Attorney General Rod Rosenstein as “Special Counsel” to head up the investigation of President Trump; whom he at the very least intensely disliked.
To briefly recap, this investigation was built upon a foundation of sand which included the following:
- A self-proclaimed Trump-hater and (former?) British MI-6 agent who worked with some Russians to create (out of whole cloth) the now-infamous “Trump Dossier”:
- The Clinton Campaign and DNC funded the “dossier”: “The DNC and Clinton campaign-funded research continued through the end of October 2016, according to the Post’s report.
- The “dossier” was requested and paid for by the Clinton Campaign. Excerpt: “According to the report, lawyer Marc E. Elias, who represented both Clinton’s campaign and the DNC, and his law firm Perkins Coie retained the firm Fusion GPS in April 2016 to investigate any connections, according to the Post. Before then, a still-unknown Republican client funded Fusion GPS’ research during the Republican primaries. Fusion had hired former British intelligence officer Christopher Steele to conduct the research.”
- The Mueller investigation began as a counter-intelligence investigation which metastasized into a full-blown criminal investigation…with NO CRIME mentioned! As a stated crime is required by law before this type of investigation may begin, Mueller’s investigation…was illegal from its inception. As a very large side-note “collusion” is still not a crime.
- If there is no underlying crime…there can be no “obstruction of justice!”
The crimes which were committed by members within our own governmental agencies (DOJ/FBI, CIA, NSA etc.) are the greatest uncovered in the history of our country and are vast to the point that the uncovering of the worldwide Deep State conspiracy against POTUS Trump continues. Note: Within the UK, it appears to reach the very highest levels of government.
IMO, Mueller has been a dirty cop for decades (also remember his “Uranium One” activities indicating alleged treason) and he doesn’t appear to have any intention of changing. Our country was close to demise before Donald J. Trump was resoundingly elected to the presidency of the USA. Considering all of the blocks placed in his way by the DNC, RINOs and US government “intelligence” agencies Trump’s accomplishments are nothing less than remarkable…and legendary. Think what he will accomplish in his second term of office…
“There are six things that the Lord hates, seven that are an abomination to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that make haste to run to evil, a false witness who breathes out lies, and one who sows discord among brothers”—Proverbs 6:16-19
• Did Robert Mueller conspire to keep four innocent men framed by the FBI in prison for life for a murder they did not commit?:
• ROBERT MUELLER Was “Too Busy” To Answer Whitey Bulger Case Questions:
• Trump Dossier Text:
• DNC, Clinton campaign paid for research that resulted in Trump dossier: Report: