Many have long suspected that the FISA warrants on Carter Page and the Trump campaign were phony, but now the proof has begun to emerge. Via @Paul Sperry:
- The FBI’s application to spy on Carter Page and Trump campaign repeats to FISA judge the myth that the GOP platform on Russia was watered down
It was not.
- The declassified FBI warrant application attests to secret FISA court that “THE FBI LEARNED that Page met with at least two Russian officials during the trip,”as if FBI learned this independently,when in fact it’s clear it relied on Clinton-paid dossier for the information
- Target of FBI’s FISA warrant broader than Page; also names Papadopoulos & Trump campaign: “FBI believes Russian Government’s efforts to influence the 2016 US presidential election were being coordinated w Page & perhaps other individuals associated w [Trump’s] campaign”
Both, IMO, were set up.
Here’s the license to target anyone they wanted:
- The FISA docs for obtaining surveillance warrant on former Trump campaign advisor Carter Page state that the FBI has the authority to “INCIDENTALLY acquire other information” against additional targets while monitoring Page
The FBI recycled the same information over and over to renew the FISA warrant.
- JW’s Tom Fitton: “These docs are heavily redacted but seem to confirm FBI & DOJ misled the courts in w/holding material information that Clinton campaign & DNC were behind the ‘intelligence’ used to persuade the courts to approve the FISA warrants that targeted the Trump team”
- In all the FISA apps filed to spy on Trump advisor Page there is no evidentiary source listed other than “Source #1” — and “Source #1” is Christopher Steele. (There is no Source #2 or Source #3, etc. Just a single source — Source #1.)
You’ve read me say this as well:
- Time & again, the FISA apps accuse Carter Page of being “an agent” of Russian intelligence engaged in criminal activities, yet Page has never been arrested or charged as a spy. And the FISA surveillance ended last year. Cleary, FBI got it WRONG. Otherwise, he’d be behind bars
Carter Page has been under FBI surveillance since 2013. You’d think they could figure it out by now, yet- nothing.
- FBI stated in FISA application to spy on Trump advisor Carter Page it didn’t care what Steele’s motive or “reason for conducting the research into [Trump’s] ties to Russia” b/c he “provided reliable information to FBI [in the past].” Therefore, his dossier is “credible”
Steele never went to Russia. He did not get any of his information first hand, but the FBI swallowed it anyway.
- Christopher Steele hired “subsources” who collected dirt on Trump for his Clinton-funded dossier. The former British intelligence officer did not actually collect the information himself.
About that, former CIA #2 Mike Morrell said:
“The intermediaries paid the sources and the intermediaries got the money from Chris [Steele]. And that kind of worries me a little bit because if you’re paying somebody, particularly former FSB officers, they are going to tell you truth and innuendo and rumor…”
Morrell also said:
The FISA Court was never told (and apparently never asked) that all of the alleged information came from the hillary campaign and the DNC
- Newly declassified FISA application on Carter Page reveals FBI never told the court that its main source — Steele — was paid through the Clinton campaign. It merely says he was hired by a “business associate” and a “law firm,” which it never ID’s as Clinton/DNC lawyer
The FISA warrants were issued on the basis of media articles (with information all paid for by hillary and the DNC)
- Over and over, the newly released FISA app on Carter Page reveals the FBI cited liberal media articles, along with the Clinton-paid political dossier, as EVIDENCE to support the warrant to spy on Page, and by extension, the Trump campaign.
Someone needs to explain why the FBI would not do its own research to verify. (Actually, that’s unnecessary- we already know that Comey, McCabe and Strzok were not interested in anything other than taking down Trump.
And now Strzok is looking at perjury charges:
- Newly released FISA application shows Strzok did in fact use Carter Page’s Sept. 2016 letter to Comey as a “pretext” to open investigation on him, as Strzok suggested in email to Page in Sept re “Crossfire FISA.” Yet Strzok just swore he had nothing to do with Page FISA
- Heavily redacted FISA release on Carter Page makes it clear that FBI bought into Clinton hired gun Steele’s wild accusations & even pretended they didn’t know the “Western intelligence source” in Yahoo article they liberally quoted in support of app was in fact Steele
The next question to be answered (and it does demand answering) is “who were Steele’s subsources?”
It’s all a giant fraud.
Carter Page- who has been interrogated ad nauseum by the House, Senate and the FBI. He is not a target and he has not been charged with a thing. His life, however, has been made a shambles:
FBI surveillance of former Trump campaign advisor Carter Page cost him business, income and even his girlfriend.
Page tells The Post that during the media barrage he faced in late 2016, he visited his girlfriend at her London flat, where she was “freaking out with the fake news about me.”
“Talking with her later in the evening after dinner, she told me that she didn’t want me staying there anymore, and that our relationship was over.
“So late that night,” Page continued, “I booked a last-minute hotel reservation as part of this early chapter of the redefinition of my life.”
Page believes the FBI’s mole, professor Stefan Halper, was secretly spying on him as part of a “politically motivated” investigation of Team Trump, using fake sympathy to gain his trust — all while fishing for dirt on Page’s ties to Russia, where he’d worked as an energy consultant.
“I wouldn’t be surprised if it turned out to be a trap,” Page said.
CIA asset Stefan Halper was tasked with seeding Page with nonsense about the Russians, which became the basis for claiming that Page was a Russian agent.
The answers go to the credibility of the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s claim that it didn’t open an official counterintelligence probe into Trump-Russia collusion until July 31, 2016. The answers might also show if Obama Administration officials knew about this mission, or if political actors working for the Clinton campaign such as Fusion GPS played a role.
One mystery concerns Mr. Halper’s interaction with Trump aide Carter Page. The New York Times reported on Friday that Mr. Halper’s contact with Trump officials happened only after the July 31 launch of the probe. The story notes that Mr. Halper reached out to campaign adviser George Papadopoulos “late that summer” and then to Mr. Page “in the ensuing months.” A Washington Post story adds that Mr. Halper sat down with Trump official Sam Clovis on either “August 31 or Sept. 1.”
But Mr. Page tells us he actually met Mr. Halper in mid-July, at a symposium at England’s University of Cambridge, where Mr. Halper is an emeritus professor. Mr. Page says the invitation to that event came much earlier—the end of May or early June. Mr. Page declined to say who invited him but says it was someone other than Mr. Halper.
Page was set up.
James Comey claimed that the dossier was but a small part of the FISA warrant app. It was a lie. The FISA app was all based on the dossier. For more on how the obama State Department were co-conspirators, read here.
Nunes now needs to haul Halper’s ass in to testify. Then Nunes can haul Brennan’s ass before his committee and have him explain how a CIA asset came to be an FBI informant. This needs to be shut down. Now.
A while back I posed the question- Were there really ever any Russians at all? With every day it looks more and more likely that there never were any Russians- just democrats conspiring first to stop Trump from being elected and then conspiring to take down a duly elected President.
Andrew McCabe testified that without the dossier, no warrant would be issued. The warrant is a complete fraud. Trump needs to order the FISA warrants furnished without redaction.
This might be a good time for Brennan, Comey, McCabe, Clapper, Obama and Harry Reid to begin examining the statutes regarding sedition.
Reblogged this on Gds44's Blog.
Reblogged this on brendon2016.