Daily Archives: February 13, 2018
At Least 17 Democratic Socialists Of America Are Running For Office In Texas In 2018
Texas is in real trouble politically. The giant red state has been targeted by the left and they are dumping millions into the state to turn it blue forever. There are at least 17 Democratic Socialists of America candidates running for office in the state now. They look like just ordinary people… but these are socialists. They are communist-lite. They are Marxists and they are a stone cold threat to our way of life and our freedoms in this nation.
As the Texas Observer put it, the revolution will be down-ballot. First up is Franklin Bynum’s campaign for Harris County misdemeanor court judge. He’s a 35 year-old former public defender and says he’s seen Houston’s criminal courts routinely railroad the poor into convictions that drive them further into poverty. Now, after nearly 10 years subject to the whims of conservative judges, he’s aiming to take the gavel for himself. I guarantee you that he will do what all liberal activist judges do… he’ll set criminals free to go back to what they were doing before. This has nothing to do with the poor. One of the primary goals of communists such as Van Jones is to empty our prisons regardless of the consequences.
“Who are these courts being operated for? Right now, it’s the police, the bondsmen and the prosecutors, and people are just the raw material to be chewed up,” said Bynum, who’s running as a Democrat for Harris County Criminal Court. Bynum’s platform includes expanding the use of personal recognizance bonds, waiving certain fees for the poor and reducing mandatory appearances, which he said are used only to “coerce” guilty pleas from defendants out on bail. “A democratic socialist judge would make the courts work for the people,” he said. No, what it would do is obstruct the police from doing their jobs and let criminals walk free.
CONFESSIONS OF A CONGRESSIONAL STAFFER: Forget The Nunes Memo & Focus On Grassley-Graham
The following are the insights and opinions of a former senior congressional staffer who is now enjoying what he calls the “…happy uncertainty of a self-imposed semi-retirement.” He spent nearly eleven years working on Capitol Hill, arriving there shortly before Barack Obama became president, and then leaving shortly after Donald Trump succeeded him. His extended family’s ties to prior administrations go back decades – at the highest levels. Now approaching middle-age, (ancient by D.C. staffer standards) and despite all that time in the belly of the “D.C. beast” he still manages to look younger than his years. He’s quick to laugh, slow to anger, and enjoys the occasional (and most often inappropriate) joke while also being an occasional (and always highly valued) D.C. Whispers’ source. His contact list is an impressive whos-who of D.C. power players (a benefit of his political pedigree of which he readily admits he had nothing to do with) including both active and retired politicians, staffers, and (too many) lobbyists. (He feels most lobbyists are decent people working in what he calls an epically f*cked up system.) He has attended two inauguration balls, four Congressional retreats, (to which he says members of Congress drink – a lot) and seven State of the Union addresses.
He’s also good friends with a since-departed network news/entertainment television talent who has been more than willing of late to spill the goods on any number of subjects and says he might be convinced to share some of those stories here as well.
First and foremost, though, is his deepening concern over what is taking place in the city he used to call home, Washington D.C., and the country he loves – America.
Let me start off by saying I don’t know Devin Nunes much beyond his reputation. Our paths never really crossed, though, I knew one of his short-time staffers in a kinda-sorta way. She was young and pretty, and not all that smart. She liked to drink rum and coke – heavy on the coke. Nunes is a California Republican which right there kind of makes him an endangered species. It’s still weird to think that Ronald Reagan won California in 1984. (along with most every other state including New York!) He was the last Republican to do that. It’ll never happen again. Ironically I think it’s largely due to the Reagan Amnesty bill of 1986 that accelerated California into Democrat-only territory come election time which means that it’s possible the greatest Republican president of the 20th Century also laid the groundwork for the party’s impending doom.
I’m getting off-track here. I apologize. What I want to talk about is how the Nunes memo, the one the media was so determined to curb-stomp into oblivion, isn’t the memo we should be paying attention to. I’m not saying Congressman Nunes doesn’t deserve some credit. He absolutely does. He helped to get the ball rolling on what is in my humble opinion, the single-greatest election scandal in the history of this nation. And the memo that confirmed THAT came from two much bigger D.C. heavy-hitters than Devin Nunes: Senators Chuck Grassley and Lindsey Graham. I’m convinced that’s why the Grassley-Graham memo has been largely ignored by almost everyone in the media – because it matters. It not only confirms what was laid out by the Nunes memo, but expands upon it in such a way as to make the calls for a full-blown investigation into what took place before, during, and after the 2016 Election, a moral obligation.
Here is why I think that.
Interesting Dr Corsi uranium one speculation
) This started either before Trump announced his run for President, or soon thereafter. Someone who knew what happened told him.
2) SOMEONE in the IC, likely military intel, sat Trump down & laid out the entire #UraniumOne bribery scheme.
3) How all across the breadth of the Obama Administration people in high offices took massive bribes to facilitate sell of uranium to Russia
4) It involved so many people, it compromised so many agencies, the people who did it counted on it never being exposed or prosecuted.
5) The lengths to which they corrupted our government offices to enrich themselves by selling out our country virtually ENSURED they’d walk.
6) People knew but nobody could talk, the people involved in the scheme were at the HIGHEST levels of the American government.
7) So patriots in our gov’t had their hands tied. There was nothing they could do to stop the sale.
Even after SOME of the dirty facts behind #UraniumOne became known in 2015, it was easily buried, ignored, passed by.
9) Somebody took a chance on Trump. They sat him down, walked him through what happened. Ponder the impossible task being revealed.
10) Even if he WINS the election, he’d be taking over a gov’t that had been corrupted & compromised by the previous administration to a degree that was almost unfathomable.
11) HOW do you go about restoring the US gov’t to what it should be, instead of what it’s become?
12) And Trump and his advisors came up with a plan. A brilliant plan. An intelligence operation based on DECEPTION.
13) It started during the primaries when Trump began taking every opportunity he could to brag about what GOOD FRIENDS he’d be with Putin.
14) Trump literally could not seem to SHUT UP about how awesomely AWESOME his relationship with Putin was gonna be.
15) It became a running joke, a campaign feature, engendering much hand wringing & concern among Never Trumpers, including me at the time.
16) WHY does Trump keep going out of his way to incessantly BRAG about the sweet, sweet deals he & Putin are gonna do together?
17) But go back and look. During the primaries, during the general election campaign, what happened EVERY TIME Trump did this Putin act?
18) He literally trolled all the people who took dirty Russian $ to compromise our nat’l security into ATTACKING HIM FOR IT.
19) And all HE was doing was TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING HE HADN’T DONE YET and would NEVER really do.
20) Literally every single time Trump talked about his good friend Vladimir, Hillary ‘reminded’ him Putin is…NOT our ally!
21) Obama condescendingly chided Trump for his friendly talk about Putin. Holder was aghast, Lynch was stunned! etc.
22) They fell right into his trap. He TALKED about doing deals with a guy ALL THESE TRAITORS TOOK BRIBES FROM TO SELL URANIUM TO.
23) He’s talking about hypothetical deals with Russia & people who took massive Russian bribes on the U1 deal rushed to ATTACK HIM for it.
24) What possible EXCUSE are they going to have when the truth comes out.
25) Everything Trump does is calculated for effect. So now you know why he showed all that ‘Putin-Love’ during the campaign.
26) The traitors had no idea what he was really doing & rushed to attack him for merely TALKING about doing deals with Russia.
27) Then Trump won the election. He and Sessions went to work. Now here’s something people overlook or don’t understand. Pay attention
28) All this stuff about #UraniumOne we’re now just finding out? Trump & Sessions knew about ALL OF THIS before they were sworn in.
29) Part of the intelligence operation Trump & Co. are running is you never show what you know, you keep your enemy in the dark.
30) Trump & Sessions knew about ALL the details of #UraniumOne BEFORE the election. Who got how much, from who, all of it.
31) How much uranium was being shipped to Moscow, who facilitated that shipping, they already KNOW all of this.
32) They just haven’t TALKED about until now. They PRETEND they are just now becoming aware of some of this stuff.
33) There was NO WAY they were going to come into office in January & tip all these people off “Yeah hey we’re going after #UraniumOne!”
34) Trump & Sessions know what happened with #UraniumOne. All the dark, dirty details. START with that premise, replay the last 9 months.
35) You need to start an investigation where somebody deep dives into #UraniumOne BUT you can’t let anybody outside KNOW that.
36) So here’s where the second part of the intelligence operation begins. You convince people it’s TRUMP & HIS TEAM being investigated.
37) All the traitors who facilitated the #UraniumOne deal were on high alert after the transfer of power. Will they be sniffed out?
38) Well not to worry. Almost IMMEDIATELY the new President & his team end up being embroiled in a very public scandal.
39) Trump asks Comey to back off of Flynn, then fires Comey, who leaks memos to the NYT’s & DEMANDS appointment of a Special Counsel.
40) With a President who bragged about doing deals with Russia, an advisor caught on the phone with the Russian ambassador…..
41) …everybody AGREES: yeah, great idea! Let’s appoint a special counsel to investigate RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE in our election! So be it.
42) Jeff Sessions then recuses himself from the Russian investigation. [But remember: HE ALREADY KNOWS EVERYTHING ANYWAY]
43) Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein then appoints Bob Mueller & tasks him with investigation Russian interference in the 2016 election.
44) MUELLER AND ROSENSTEIN both already know that Trump & Sessions BOTH know all the details of #UraniumOne. Got that?
45) Everybody involved in this ALREADY KNOWS. Everybody was in on this from the start. Trump, Sessions, Mueller & Rosenstein.
47) A lot of scenarios go wrong because they start by assuming Trump was clueless, didn’t know any of this, Sessions didn’t either or
48) was part of the #UraniumOne coverup. Same with Mueller & Rosenstein, whom many assume to be dirty, trying to HIDE the evidence.
49) An intelligence operation based on deception calls for putting the enemy at EASE because they don’t understand what you’re REALLY doing.
50) So: what do the #UraniumOne traitors & DNC Media & Democrats THINK has been going on for the last 8 months?
51) Trump has been STAGGERING on the ropes in desperate trouble trying to avoid a KNOCKOUT BLOW as Mueller relentlessly stalks him!
52) The reality? Mueller has been digging even deeper into #UraniumOne & into #FusionGPS & the Trump dossier.
53) He has found Russian interference in the 2016 election.Do you know what it was? Shall I tell you?
54) He found a MASSIVE Russian bribery scheme involving 1 of the Presidential candidates in which she compromised US nat’l security.
55) He also found this selfsame candidate illegally funding solicitation of info from Russian gov’t sources to smear the OTHER candidate.
56) And to compound THAT offense, this candidate also tried to HIDE her funding of this dossier by using a law firm, which is illegal.
57) The investigation is mostly over. Most of the indictments from the grand jury/juries have been made, sealed.
58) You’re all about to witness something that was deemed to be an impossibility.
59) A previous administration that was so corrupt across so many agencies with so many people involved, it made it invincible….
60) is about to be rolled up. Dozens of people are going to prison. And you know most of the names.
61) Not until the hammer actually falls & all the indictments are unsealed will most people figure out what Trump & his team did.
62) DNC Media never had a chance to compromise/thwart the investigation of #UraniumOne & #FusionGPS because they fell for the COVER STORY.
63) It’s literally too late at this point to stop what’s coming. That window closed weeks ago.
64) Examples will be made out of these people. When Trump & Sessions are done, NO ONE will ever try this kind of treason again. /end