A new report by the Government Accountability Institute, “From Russia With Money — Hillary Clinton, the Russian Reset and Cronyism,” points to serious ties between the Clintons, Russia, and those who participated in the State Department’s failed Russian reset.
The report begins:
- A major technology transfer component of the Russian reset overseen by Hillary Clinton substantially enhanced the Russian military’s technological capabilities, according to both the FBI and the U.S. Army.
- Russian government officials and American corporations participated in the technology transfer project overseen by Hillary Clinton’s State Department that funnelled tens of millions of dollars to the Clinton Foundation.
- A Putin-‐‑connected Russian government fund transferred $35 million to a small company with Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman John Podesta on its executive board, which included senior Russian officials.
- John Podesta failed to reveal, as required by law on his federal financial disclosures, his membership on the board of this offshore company.
- Podesta also headed up a think tank which wrote favorably about the Russian reset while apparently receiving millions from Kremlin-‐‑linked Russian oligarchs via an offshore LLC.
John Podesta of course is Hillary’s campaign manager, a committed Socialist and a close ally and working partner of Socialist George Soros.