This Is Huge: CENTCOM Destroyed Evidence

nunes

 

Independent Sentinel

This is a really big deal. The latest government corruption is in our Pentagon. Officials in CENTCOM have been deleting files and emails to cover up their falsified accounts in the war on ISIS. They have been attempting to make the US look far more effective than it has been.

Since last summer, the Pentagon’s inspector general has been investigating allegations that the intelligence on ISIS had been manipulated. Central Command, which oversees U.S. Department of Defense operations in the Middle East, altered assessments of the campaign against ISIS to make it appear as though the United States and Western partners were making more progress than they really were, according to claims from two whistleblowers assigned to CENTCOM and 50 other spies.

We also supported the terrorists in Syria according to the information they provided.

In November, Barack Obama vowed during a presser in Malaysia to “get to the bottom” of it.

“One of the things I insisted on the day I walked into the Oval Office was that I don’t want intelligence shaded by politics,” he told reporters at a news conference in Malaysia, wrapping up a nine-day East Asia trip. I don’t want it shaded by the desire to tell a feel-good story.”

You can take that to the bank.

The Daily Beast reported specifically that more than 50 intelligence analysts working out of the U.S. military’s Central Command have formally complained that their reports on ISIS and al Qaeda’s branch in Syria were being inappropriately altered by senior officials.

“The cancer was within the senior level of the intelligence command,” one defense official said.

Senior command answers to Barack Obama who has politicized the intelligence reports.

The corruption begins at the head.

The Daily Beast wrote, Two senior analysts at CENTCOM signed a written complaint sent to the Defense Department inspector general in July alleging that the reports, some of which were briefed to President Obama, portrayed the terror groups as weaker than the analysts believe they are. The reports were changed by CENTCOM higher-ups to adhere to the administration’s public line that the U.S. is winning the battle against ISIS and al Nusra, al Qaeda’s branch in Syria, the analysts claim.

In testimony Thursday, it came out that they’ve been destroying evidence.

Chair of the House Intelligence Committee Devin Nunes said evidence has been destroyed at US Central Command. Files and emails have been deleted at CENTCOM.

About 40% of the intelligence officials at CENTCOM said there’s a real problem with the integrity of their work.That’s about 400 people.

Nothing will happen because, in the least, they were doing it to make Obama look better since he’s done little in the war he declared against ISIS.

Dr. Napolitano said this is a prosecutable crime.

Watch:

READ MORE AT THE DAILY BEAST

2 thoughts on “This Is Huge: CENTCOM Destroyed Evidence

  1. If it is prosecutable why aren’t we prosecuting?

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s