Judicial Watch Releases Independent Counsel Memo Laying Out Criminal Case against Hillary Clinton in Whitewater Land Scandal

Judicial Watch


‘The Castle Grande transactions were crimes’

Hillary Clinton ‘destroyed’ her personal records

A case of ‘possible obstruction’ of justice

Sources say redacted portions of memoranda contain a draft indictment of Mrs. Clinton

Never-before-published prosecution memos from April 1998 say Clinton’s ‘sworn statements to the RTC, the FDIC, the Senate and the House of Representatives and to OIC … reflected and embodied materially inaccurate stories’

A 4/10/98 OIC memo uses terms ‘crime(s),’ ‘criminal,’ ‘fraudulent,’ ‘misrepresented,’ ‘inaccurate,’ ‘deceive,’ ‘mislead,’ ‘misstatement,’ and ‘concealed’ 27 times in 20 pages to describe actions by Clinton and Whitewater associates

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch today released 246 pages of previously undisclosed Office of Independent Counsel (OIC) internal memos revealing extensive details about the investigation of Hillary Rodham Clinton for possible criminal charges involving her activities in the Whitewater/Castle Grande fraudulent land transaction scandal.  The memos are “statements of the case” against Hillary Clinton and Webster Lee “Webb” Hubbell, Hillary Clinton’s former law partner and former Associate Attorney General in the Clinton Justice Department.  Ultimately, the memos show that prosecutors declined to prosecute Clinton because of the difficulty of persuading a jury to convict a public figure as widely known as Clinton. (Links to the full set of documents are below.)

Continue reading

GITMO Is Now a Muslim Resort


Photo via Bare Naked Islam



Independent Sentinel

Obama paints an unrealistically rosy picture of our enemies and views Republicans andUS  allies as the enemy which is why his decisions are dangerous. GITMO will be closed unlawfully by Obama and it’s one more bad decision according to an Army Major who served at GITMO who says it’s been turned into a country club for the terrorists.

Four Republican senators want to prevent Obama from emptying out GITMO by the end of this year and want to cut off foreign aid to the receiving countries if the prisoners we send them escape. They are proposing legislation to do exactly that.

Major Granger called the senators heroes. The prisoners are the worst of the worst. They have DOD dockets thirty pages long and 30% of these terrorists are returning to the battlefield, some as leaders, he said, and we don’t know what happened to the other 70%.

The US is bribing the countries to take these terrorists and it’s ridiculous to assume they won’t return to terrorism.


photo via demotivationalposters.org


GITMO has been turned into a resort by Obama. They get anything they want, have long beards, eat halal meals, and so on.

The terrorists Obama is releasing are very dangerous.

Major Granger said “to look them in the eye,” some of these guys look like “they could rip your head off.”

There is no evidence GITMO is a lure for terrorism. In fact, 9//11 was.



Electrical Grid Remains a Vulnerable Target to Nations and Terrorists

Family Security Matters



Today, Afghani and Israeli infrastructure were targeted by outside forces. In Afghanistan, the Taliban blew up a major electricity pylon in Dand-e-Shahabuddin area knocking out power to the entire region. In Israel, the Public Utility Authority was the target of one of the country’s largest cyber attacks in history.

Afghanistan and Israel will be able to recover from the recent attacks, but these events illustrate how susceptible a nation’s infrastructure can be. The Taliban were able to easily knock out power to an entire region without any high tech equipment, while the entire nation of Israel would have been effected if the attack was not stopped.

This is not the first, and certainly not the last, time an outside force has attacked a nation’s grid.

Continue reading

EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Clinton was guarded by known Islamic ‘terrorist’ on her ‘triumphal’ tour

Free Republic

A known Islamic terror suspect was placed in charge of Hillary Clinton’s local security detail during a trip by the US Secretary of State to Libya, Daily Mail Online can reveal. The shocking security blunder occurred in October 2011 when Clinton made an unannounced visit to Libya following the toppling of Colonel Muammar Gaddafi. Ironically the Secretary of State’s trip was shrouded in secrecy due to security concerns. The trip was intended as a triumphant tour to show Mrs Clinton’s support for the Libyan people and build diplomatic ties at a torrid time. During her visit fierce fighting erupted in Sirte  the last stronghold of the country’s former leader.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3419982/Hillary-Clinton-guarded-known-Islamic-terror-suspect-triumphal-tour-Libya-year-personnel-murdered-Benghazi.html#ixzz3yYWib0Ne Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk