Unconscionable and morally outrageous, but not at all surprising coming from the relentlessly anti-Israel Obama Administration. “Immoral: State Dept. Urges ‘All Sides to Maintain Calm’ After Hamas Murders Baby,” by David Steinberg, PJ Media, October 22, 2014:
At what point does a political hack choose to sacrifice one’s grasp of right and wrong for the job, or for the cause? Time and again, this election season has shown Washington’s careerists to be capable of just about any negation of ethics towards the goals of a campaign, and we’ve certainly seen that from this State Department before, most notably when Hillary Clinton lied about the Benghazi attack to a victim’s family, alongside his body.
But a baby was just thrown “10 to 20 meters” through the air and landed on her head.
The following quote is what the Obama administration, via Jen Psaki, came up with. Bear in mind that the deceased child — called “a pure girl with a holy soul” by her stricken grandfather, and what words could better describe a three-month old – is an American citizen:
Senator Tom Coburn (R-OK) has released his annual list of government spending projects. These projects tend to be funded by the countless federal agencies that crowd the Debt Star without direct approval by Congress, thereby avoiding accountability to those of us left to finance them. CNS News has collected a few samples:
• Swedish massages for rabbits: $387,000
• Teaching Mountain Lions to Ride a Treadmill: $856,000
• Studying how many times “hangry” people stab a voodoo doll: $331,000
• Studying the gambling habits of monkeys: $171,000
• Producing the children’s musical: Zombie in Love: $10,000
• Funding a “Stoner Symphony”: $15,000
• Subsidizing Alpaca Poop: $50,000
• Synchronized Swimming for Sea Monkeys: $307,524
• Produce a “Hallucinatory” Roosevelt/Elvis show: $10,000
• Funding Climate Change Alarmist Video Game: $5.2 million
• Teaching Kids to Laugh: $47,000
• Developing a real-life Iron Man Suit: $80 million
• Tweeting at Terrorists: $3 million
• Predicting the End of Humanity: $30,000
• Funding Kids Dressing Like Fruits and Vegetables: $5 million
• Help Parents Counter Kids’ Refusals to Eat Fruits and Veggies: $804,254
• Lost electronic devices from NASA: $1.1 million
• Studying if Wikipedia is Sexist: $202,000
• Asking heavy drinkers not to drink through text message: $194,090
• Government Funded Ice Cream: $1.2 million
Click through for annotations.
Not even a Supreme Court Justice could find the constitutional authority to spend our confiscated money on any of this demented crapola.
Meanwhile, the national debt rockets toward $18 trillion, a number too vast for the human mind to properly comprehend, with no sign of slowing despite the steady upward creep of taxation.