Knowledge Creates Power
Guess our national leaders didn’t expect this, hmm? On Thursday, Darrell Scott, the father of Rachel Scott, a victim of the Columbine High School shootings in Littleton, Colorado, was invited to address the House Judiciary Committee’s subcommittee. What he said to our national leaders during this special session of Congress was painfully truthful.
It is a speech he has been giving for years now…
Comments by 1 Dragon
With the attack from our government on our Religous freedom, how long will it be before the government tells you how many kids you can have? If you think it can’t happen, look at China, but that’s just my opinion.
Even better: The man Obama hired was the director behind Al Gore’s fairytale, “An Inconvenient Truth.”
President Obama’s campaign has hired Oscar-winning director Davis Guggenheim to produce a short film chronicling the first three years of his administration, Julianna Goldman of Bloomberg reports.
The campaign paid more than $160,000 for the film, which is less than 30 minutes long and set to be released in the coming weeks, Goldman reports.
Guggenheim won an Oscar in 2006 for “An Inconvenient Truth.”
THE DAILY PEN
NEW YORK, NY – In his August, 1963 “I Have a Dream Speech”, Martin Luther King said, “In the process of gaining our rightful place we must not be guilty of wrongful deeds…We must forever conduct our struggle on the high plane of dignity and discipline…” If he were alive today, Dr. King would be ashamed of the fraudulent ascendance of Barack Obama.
What does History tell us about the impeachment of an American President? It has only happened twice.
And these people are on the verge of going nuclear.
Via Daily Caller:
Iran’s economy is struggling because of crippling new restrictions on the country’s financial system, but no amount of sanctions will keep the mullahs from their headlong pursuit of nuclear weapons, which they hope will help usher in Islamic dominance of the world. The religious leaders believe it is their responsibility, as foreshadowed by the Quran, to bring about nuclear war to facilitate the coming of the last Islamic Messiah.
Two Iranian grand ayatollahs are now saying that the Earth will soon be under the feet of Muslims, as promised by the Quran.
The clerical establishment in Iran has long believed that the Islamic Revolution of 1979 was a sign by Allah that the end of times is near and that the duty and responsibility of the believers is to become ready for such an event. […]
“The Quran is very clear that the inheritors of the Earth will be those of the righteous who represent the force of the truth against the force of the false,” Sobhani says. “The Quran is the proof that the world will be controlled and managed by the forces of truth and that there will be one government ruling everyone throughout the world.”
Since Barack Obama has no respect for America or Americans, he will doubtlessly announce that the October 2012 unemployment rate is about 6.5% or some other ridiculous lie. Does it make any difference? Not really, because he and the Charlie McCarthy dummy who is posing as our Vice President won’t be able to survive the reality of what they have done to us since January 2009.
The problems Obama will face are growing, not subsiding.
Comments by: 1 Dragon
They can say what they want but I think they are afraid of the People. After all, there are more of us then them and Barry may have to be drug out of the WhiteHouse when he looses the election, but that’s just my opinion.
A new and sweeping security project to lock down gateways to the U.S. Capitol is being planned, aimed at targeting gang assaults and lone wolf attackers like the alleged al Qaeda suicide bomber FBI agents seized earlier this month.
Architect of the Capitol Stephen Ayers told Washington Secrets that the plan is to spend $7.8 million to secure House and Senate garages “very quickly” should an attacker try bust in. “It’s the ability to kind of secure our garages from entry in a very fast manner,” he said after briefly describing the funding request to a congressional committee.
Ayers said the targets are “car bombs or groups of people or whatever the threat may be.”
The FAIL is strong in this One.
- There are 1.2 million fewer jobs in America today than there were when Obama was inaugurated.
- On the day Obama was sworn into office, the number of “long-term unemployed workers” in the United States was approximately 2.6 million. Today, that number is 5.6 million.
- The average duration of unemployment in the United States currently stands at an all-time record high.
- Over the course to date of the Obama administration worker health insurance costs have climbed by 23%.
- During Obama’s tenure as president the average price of a gallon of gasoline in the United States has increased by 90 percent.
- Since Obama took the oath of office home values in the United States have declined by 13 percent.
- New home sales in the U.S. set a brand new all-time record low in 2009, they set a brand new all-time record low again in 2010, and they set yet another all-time record low once again during 2011. Quite the record there, Mister Obama.
- The number of Americans living in ‘poverty’ has risen by more than 6 million under the economic policies of Obama.
- Obama’s Presidenty has witnessed the number of Americans on food stamps increase from 32 million to 46 million.
- The amount of tax payer money that the federal government gives directly to Americans has increased by 32 percent since the advent of the Obama Administration.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the percentage of Americans living in “extreme poverty” has reached an all-time high during Obama’s time in office.
- When Barack Obama was inaugurated, an ounce of gold was trading for about $850. Today an ounce of gold trades at more than $1700 an ounce.
- The size of the U.S. national debt (total owed vice current shortfall) has balooned by 44 percent since Obama took his oath of office.
- During Obama’s first two years in the Oval Office (with a Congress controlled by his party), the U.S. government added more to the U.S. national debt than the first 100 U.S. Congresses combined.
- During the Obama administration, the U.S. government accumulated more debt than it did from the time George Washington took office to the time that George H. W. Bush left office.
- The U.S. national debt has been increasing by an average of more than 4 billion dollars per day since the beginning of the Obama administration.
How many more reasons do you need to send this bozo back home?
Are you baffled by the wording, timing and bipartisan support of recent legislation such as the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), the Expatriation Act, SOPA, PIPA and ACTA? Are you concerned over the enhancement of domestic security measures that appear to be targeting and incrementally ripping away the rights of law abiding American citizens? Are you concerned about the evolving DHS “domestic extremist” definitions? Have you wondered about the true origins of the financial crises and what appears to be a quickening of events in all sectors of our lives? How about the origins of the current “occupy movement?” When and why everything started? Who and what is to blame? If so, you’re not alone.