The FAIL is strong in this One.
- There are 1.2 million fewer jobs in America today than there were when Obama was inaugurated.
- On the day Obama was sworn into office, the number of “long-term unemployed workers” in the United States was approximately 2.6 million. Today, that number is 5.6 million.
- The average duration of unemployment in the United States currently stands at an all-time record high.
- Over the course to date of the Obama administration worker health insurance costs have climbed by 23%.
- During Obama’s tenure as president the average price of a gallon of gasoline in the United States has increased by 90 percent.
- Since Obama took the oath of office home values in the United States have declined by 13 percent.
- New home sales in the U.S. set a brand new all-time record low in 2009, they set a brand new all-time record low again in 2010, and they set yet another all-time record low once again during 2011. Quite the record there, Mister Obama.
- The number of Americans living in ‘poverty’ has risen by more than 6 million under the economic policies of Obama.
- Obama’s Presidenty has witnessed the number of Americans on food stamps increase from 32 million to 46 million.
- The amount of tax payer money that the federal government gives directly to Americans has increased by 32 percent since the advent of the Obama Administration.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the percentage of Americans living in “extreme poverty” has reached an all-time high during Obama’s time in office.
- When Barack Obama was inaugurated, an ounce of gold was trading for about $850. Today an ounce of gold trades at more than $1700 an ounce.
- The size of the U.S. national debt (total owed vice current shortfall) has balooned by 44 percent since Obama took his oath of office.
- During Obama’s first two years in the Oval Office (with a Congress controlled by his party), the U.S. government added more to the U.S. national debt than the first 100 U.S. Congresses combined.
- During the Obama administration, the U.S. government accumulated more debt than it did from the time George Washington took office to the time that George H. W. Bush left office.
- The U.S. national debt has been increasing by an average of more than 4 billion dollars per day since the beginning of the Obama administration.
How many more reasons do you need to send this bozo back home?