For two-and-a-half years, the neo-fascist Democrats, led by Harry Reid, D-NV, and Nancy Pelosi, D-CA, willfully refused to submit a budget, despite controlling a large majority in both houses of Congress and the presidency. The government has thus been forced to operate on continuing resolutions, allowing them to play brinksmanship games over and over. And each time, they and their Ministry of Propaganda (the “mainstream” media) pour out a torrent of hysterical lies about how the Republicans are out to brutally kill old people, torture autistic children, starve the working poor, cut off medical care for the seriously ill, and any other far-fetched, hateful, rabble-rousing charge they can dream up.
In the meantime, they used their majority to increase the deficit to 400 percent what it was in the last year of the Bush presidency. Although they and the Propaganda Ministry demand that this insane spending be done without debate, without amendment, and without even reading the blatantly unconstitutional spending bills, they are still trying to blame it all on Republicans.
The Ministry of Propaganda is particularly fond of applying the term “unprecedented” to the usurper who currently is squatting in the White House. And I agree. Many things about his actions and those of his unindicted co-conspirators are unprecedented:
- Never, in the entire history of America, have the people been so transparently lied to by their government, every day, at every level, and on every issue, as they have been under Obama-Soetoro and the neo-fascist Democrats;
- Never, in the entire history of America, has a Congress and/or an administration so willfully ignored and bypassed the Constitution;
- Never, in the entire history of America, has a Congress and a president so knowingly ignored the wishes of the citizens, repeatedly passing laws that are unequivocally opposed by large, clear majorities;
- Never, in the entire history of America, has a “Justice” Department refused to enforce the laws of the United States, based on racism and political agendas; and
- Never, in the entire history of America, has fraud and corruption been so widespread in government, and so totally ignored and/or covered up.
And now we are treated to the spectacle of the “leadership” of both parties putting on an absurd charade, a grotesque farcical mime, ostensibly to solve a non-existent, self-manufactured “crisis.” Our colossal, insane, unsustainable debt, incurred by uncontrolled spending of borrowed money to further a Cloward-Piven-Alinsky strategy aimed at the destruction of free, capitalist America, must be significantly reduced – immediately – or our nation’s AAA credit rating will be lowered. Credit rating companies such as Moody’s Investor Services have made this stipulation unmistakable, unambiguous, and up-front for some time now, yet the cuts being proposed in the Capitol Hill/White House performance are so miniscule as to guarantee a downgrade. It certainly seems that the intention is to knock over the domino that will needlessly start the fatal, global, economic chain reaction.
The horror of all this is that it is needless. It’s been weeks since Paul Ryan, R-WI, introduced a plan that would have gone a long way towards positively solving a number of our budgetary problems. However, it was summarily rejected by the spineless parasites in the Senate.
The simple truth is, this rejection was an act that consequences so obvious that even the intellectually challenged (who seem to make up the majority of the Senate) could not have missed them. Thus, the current debacle and its inevitable negative result, must have been the outcome they desired.
We, the People, appear to be caught between the proverbial rock and a hard place. We apparently cannot stop our so-called representatives from wrecking the economy and the nation. And given the rampant voter fraud and the refusal of the government to acknowledge it, much less do anything about it, I have serious doubts that a neo-fascist takeover is not inevitable in 2012.
America no longer operates with the consent of the governed. Welcome to the Third World. Unprecedented.