- To our political elite and the main stream media (MSM): can we stop playing pretend and start being honest?
- We know that Barack Hussein Obama has never been eligible to be President of the United States and that he has probably committed felonies both before and after occupying the White House.
- We know that many Republicans, Democrats and members of the MSM have been involved in a cover-up for reasons of complicity, negligence, avarice or cowardice.
- We know that Obama’s birth documents are probably forgeries. We know his Social Security number was likely stolen.
- We know that there is much more hidden information that might reflect very negatively upon him or provide evidence of other criminal behavior.
- We know that the truth about Obama will eventually be revealed and everyone who participated in the fraud must be tracked down and punished.
- We know that the Obama quandary is just one more symptom of the disease of corruption, which has infected every organ of government.
- We know that the political left and the MSM love Obama, not because he is good for the country, but because by electing him, it confirms their fantasies about themselves; that they are tolerant, caring for the disadvantaged and progressive.
They are nothing of the kind.
The political left is composed of the real racists and reactionaries. Every election cycle they try to cobble together a collection of racial, ethnic or other special interest groups and union members, not because they are disadvantaged or disenfranchised, but because they are disgruntled.
It is the politics of division, not unity; of racial and ethic stereotypes, not what binds us; of coercion, not freedom of choice.
The left’s delusions about themselves never translate well into sensible policies or laws because they tend to think with their glands and imagine other people’s money as their own.
Both Obama and his minions see him as the reincarnation of Abraham Lincoln. A more accurate likeness would be Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe.
In actuality, progress is an anathema to the left because as soon as individuals from any group improve their lives, they begin to migrate away from the left-wing.
So, in order for the left to maintain a constituency, they promote racial and ethnic polarization, exploit frustrated blue collar workers and open the borders to illegal immigration. The left can only survive through unhappiness and pessimism.
We know that the MSM is hopelessly biased. They will always give liberals flattering coverage and attack conservatives even with misinformation or outright lies. They will actively conspire to support Democrats and attempt to influence Republicans to choose the weakest candidates.
We know that the Republican leadership will work with the MSM to discredit any Republican candidate, who might offer real change. The Republican elite would rather lose an election than risk losing the benefits of political cronyism.
We know that there is no longer any real difference between the Republicans and Democrats. They have become a permanent professional political class, which represents no one but themselves. They are accomplices in the dismantling of our Constitution and the decline of our country.
We know there will be no meaningful change in Washington, D.C. unless the American people rise up in anger, destroy the permanent professional political class and replace it with citizen-legislators bounded by term limits.
Those complicit in the Obama cover-up will be the first to go.
We know that you have been lying to us to protect your own butts.
We will no longer accept the same gaggle of unresponsive and compromised Republican candidates proffered by the entrenched political elites and their co-conspirators in the MSM. We would rather stay home on Election Day 2012 than continue the pretence of honest government.
The outrage is growing and the winds of change are blowing. You may not feel it yet in Washington, D.C., but you will.