• If the original document was in a bound volume (as reflected by the curvature of the left hand side of the certificate), how can the green patterned backgroundof the document’s safety paper be so seamless?
• Why, if Obama was born on August 4, 1961, was the “Date Accepted by Local Reg.” four days later on August 8, 1961?
• What is the significance of the smudges in the box containing the name of the reported attendant?
• David A. Sinclair, the M.D. who purportedly signed the document, died nearly eight years ago at age 81. So he is conveniently unavailable to answer questions about Obama’s reported birth.
• In the “This Birth” box there are two mysterious Xs above “Twin” and “Triplet.” Is there a sibling or two unaccounted for?
• What is the significance of the mysterious numbers, seen vertically, on the document’s right side?
• Finally, the “Signature of Local Registrar” in box 21 may be a desperate attempt at establishing the document’s Hawaiian authenticity. Note to forgers: it is spelled “Ukulele.”
(Via: The Smoking Gun)
Things we’ve noticed Here on the Sussman Show:
- “Hussein” is typed one pixel higher across the page than the word “Obama”
- Look at the 41 at the top right of document.
- Any other birth certificate that didnt have the footprint and statistics of length and birth weight at time of delivery? No…
- The pdf shows a photoshop layer effect on the text: zoom in to see the “white glow” around the text and lines. I can only assume this reproduction was produced for “clarity”.
- the “M” in P.M. is a small font of a capital M. That would have been impossible on a manual typewriter.
What do YOU think???