Canada Free Press
Obama’s Unconstitutional Health Care Treachery is just the beginning of a dark and sinister age in American history. Now that Obama & Co. have found the legislative mechanisms to subvert the Law of the Land on the federal health care grab, they intend to rush forward with the passage of “financial reform”—“energy reform”—and “Immigration reform”—none of which are any type of “reform.”
All of these measures are massive federal power and resource grabs, moving the vast resources of the United States from private sector control to public sector control. It is called socialism, by way of democratic process.
All of it will be done over the next few months without the consent of the governed, before the November election when leftists expect to lose their fifteen minutes of power in the voting booth. They plan to advance their anti-American agenda no matter how many stand opposed, and in such a manner that it can never be reversed.
As I pointed out very clearly in my most recent column, for any federal law to be “constitutional,” it must meet this minimum standard…
- It must be within the limited federal powers enumerated in the Constitution
- It must enjoy the support of the vast majority of “the governed,” from which all federal powers are derived
- It must not infringe upon the unalienable individual rights of any citizen
- It must not infringe upon the rights of any state, protected by the Tenth Amendment
- It must become law by way of legal legitimate legislative process
Obama’s Health Care treachery violates all five of these standards and as a result, it cannot be allowed to stand. They are just getting started. This is about much more than health care, yet health care is where the people must put a stop to all of it.
How the rest of the world runs is of no consequence to Americans. In the United States of America, “the people” are the government, and our federal government derives every ounce of its power strictly from the “consent of the governed.” Our elected officials are not Kings – they are “servants.”